Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
where's the adult shop?
Just go left from the first apartment Anna shares with her sister. After the first building, you should see two buildings joined together, it's the one on the right-hand side. There is a map contained in the file folder.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
Just go left from the first apartment Anna shares with her sister. After the first building, you should see two buildings joined together, it's the one on the right-hand side. There is a map contained in the file folder.
thanks!
i think the problem was that the shopping area to the west only becomes available a while after buy toy quest appears in journal, so i was just looking elsewhere

Kei_

May 4, 2017
So my previous save was after the Timothy party and i have no idea what i'm supposed to do next? I went everywhere and talked to everyone. Any advice?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have a save at the start of the previous update? I messed something up and didn't get the first Jeremy scene, because I can't get any of them now. Preferably one where I don't have to deal with Timothy, but if it can't be helped, I'll deal with it.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
So my previous save was after the Timothy party and i have no idea what i'm supposed to do next? I went everywhere and talked to everyone. Any advice?
I got the same problem and i think its a bug.
I loaded the save10 which came with the zip file and it worked well.
It loads right after timothy i guess.

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Hello!

Following Patreon guidelines, I can't post free version of the game on this site, but you can get in on my other site.

But update 0.8 is now available to all patrons

Sincerely yours,

Deep

poio

May 11, 2017
whats the differents with 0.8 update? , include moore histories than the old 0.8 ? , i don,t undertand why apears the 0.9 and then make,s 0.8 update :S ...

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Not as far as I know. It's one of the annoying things about older versions of RPGM.
Holding Page Down makes it go rather fast but will stall between CG screens. If you keep you finger on it, you'll stop when a prompt comes up or the end of the scene.

Here's to hoping next game will be on Ren'py.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
whats the differents with 0.8 update? , include moore histories than the old 0.8 ? , i don,t undertand why apears the 0.9 and then make,s 0.8 update :S ...
Ignore the post above as well as on the Patreon page - it's just an update allowing the lower Patron tiers access to last months version 0.8...

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
You have to replay the scene with Timothy, then the game continues normally at 0.9 version.

Well, with the scene in the bar and the way she behaves, I definatelly think this is the best adult game. Maybe there's a little more the author can work on the text, but the pictures/animations are the best I have seen, and also the situations she gets in are quite exciting.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes