osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
When you must choose the route (Jeremy's or Diane's)?
When it ask stay or back away i believe in jeremy office
iirc.. don't let him grope you, when looking for office outfit
Both these and also, don't defend Timothy at the reception, just choose ignore. Some earlier scenes with Diane in it will give you a different dialogue since you were not rude to her.
This will not block the Timothy path but you might miss out on the early scenes with him like the drunk sleepover

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Both these and also, don't defend Timothy at the reception, just choose ignore. Some earlier scenes with Diane in it will give you a different dialogue since you were not rude to her.
This will not block the Timothy path but you might miss out on the early scenes with him like the drunk sleepover
Ok thanks i have defended Timothy beyond that let Jeremy to grope me, in fact my relationship with Diane is cold, but i prefer so because i prefer MF instead of FF...

Mark17

May 15, 2017
When you must choose the route (Jeremy's or Diane's)?
Hi. To get Diane's scenes and further route with her you have to reject Jeremy's groping the first working day when Anna enters his office and his partners are there. As for defending Timothy, then this route will start relations with him, but it won't disable Diane's route. The reason I did it that way is that I wanted more and different content for those who don't like Jeremy, so instead, they will get a romance with Diane.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
This game would be a lot more popular if not for the RPGM shit. You can definitely see an improvement in the renders from when the game launched which is always a nice thing, but a rare one between devs that otherwise don't look to improve at all if people are willing to keep paying for shit work, so kudos on that.
Update was really consistent with a lot of new scenes, but again, if not now, then maybe the next game that he will make, will be in a better engine.

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Does someone has a CG link since start to 0.8 NOT mega? For some unknown reason mega downloads crash my trash PC :(

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes