mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Damn, pretty happy with the patch. The added scene with Alfred isn't much, but the the yacht change is pretty big. It's basically a whole new sequence. Interested to see where it goes!

detleff

Aug 27, 2017
Difference from 0.9 is that I have added a bit of continuation to Yacht scene when you chose not to go with Sergey as well as one more animation with Alfred.
and how?
if I go home after party the game ended and I can´t go to alfreds home and nothing do if I go to the shop..
please help ;)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
People spamming the thread up with the same questions, again & again.
Read. The.Thread.
Your. Questions. Have. Already. Been.Answered.Multiple.Times.
Jeez!:confused:

Reactions: patrickB

seitu

Jul 18, 2017
hi guys, where can i find a savegame of the test day after the car crash? the game crashed and i didn't save it, thanks

detleff

Aug 27, 2017
People spamming the thread up with the same questions, again & again.
Read. The.Thread.
Your. Questions. Have. Already. Been.Answered.Multiple.Times.
Jeez!:confused:

but I don´t found the answer to:

Difference from 0.9 is that I have added a bit of continuation to Yacht scene when you chose not to go with Sergey as well as one more animation with Alfred.
"and how?
if I go home after party the game ended and I can´t go to alfreds home and nothing do if I go to the shop..
please help ;)"

please help, thanks.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
but I don´t found the answer to:

"and how?
please help ;)"

please help, thanks.
There are 2 save files included in the patch, nr.8 and 12.
Load nr.8 and redo the Yacht scene and don't give in on Sergey but go look for your sister, and find out what happens next...
The other addition in patch is with Alfred in his scene where she goes to get milk for her coffee. Redo it (don't know for sure if you can trigger it from the nr.12 save) with the additional files and ...be surpriced...or not...

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the patch to 0.9.1 broke my game (the skunked version). after i load the game, it gets stuck at "now loading"
Skunked versions aren't compatible with normal versions, It mess up the saves and so on.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There are 2 save files included in the patch, nr.8 and 12.
Load nr.8 and redo the Yacht scene and don't give in on Sergey but go look for your sister, and find out what happens next...
The other addition in patch is with Alfred in his scene where she goes to get milk for her coffee. Redo it (don't know for sure if you can trigger it from the nr.12 save) with the additional files and ...be surpriced...or not...
Were there additions to the Alfred scene, or just a fix for the bug?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes