Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
but I don´t found the answer to:

Difference from 0.9 is that I have added a bit of continuation to Yacht scene when you chose not to go with Sergey as well as one more animation with Alfred.
"and how?
if I go home after party the game ended and I can´t go to alfreds home and nothing do if I go to the shop..
please help ;)"

please help, thanks.
You can't find the answers to the above?
I find that hard to believe, cos I've seen it on here.
Otherwise, how would I know?
I'll answer you, just this one time.

As it states in the quote, you can have an extra scene if you choose to reject Sergey's advances & opt to go find Rebecca instead.

The scene with Alfred is the one in the morning, when Anna goes for the milk, NOT after the yacht scene.

After the yacht scene, Anna goes home, meets Andrew's father and that is the end of the update.

Clear?

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017
Hi, the last time I played was update 0.6 or 0.7.

Does anyone have the saves that I could download before each big scene?

Also, I keep seeing skunked versions. What does that mean and why is it being talked about if it's not pinned at the top?

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, because I don't visit the forums much.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
but I don´t found the answer to:

Difference from 0.9 is that I have added a bit of continuation to Yacht scene when you chose not to go with Sergey as well as one more animation with Alfred.
"and how?
if I go home after party the game ended and I can´t go to alfreds home and nothing do if I go to the shop..
please help ;)"

please help, thanks.
Alfred's scene is in the morning (0.9.1 adds extra animation here), then you go to work, then the Yacht party (where refusing Sergey leads to a new scene in 0.9.1), then go Home where the game ends

That is the flow of the game and apparently you don't read any text in-game and you can't even use the quest log which will tell you where you need to go at that point.
Perhaps you better download my Ren'py version where the flow is automatic and all is left for you is to make choices.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Also, I keep seeing skunked versions. What does that mean and why is it being talked about if it's not pinned at the top?
A skunked version is a version where the image quality is slightly reduced to reduce the game size so you have less to download.

Last edited:

detleff

Aug 27, 2017
thank you guys.. I think my fault was that I think there are 2 scenes with Alfred in v9.0-9.1
and after I read your comments from today, its look that there are just one scene with Alfred.

But what is this?
Difference from 0.9 is that I have added a bit of continuation to Yacht scene when you chose not to go with Sergey as well as one more animation with Alfred.?
:)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
thank you guys.. I think my fault was that I think there are 2 scenes with Alfred in v9.0-9.1
and after I read your comments from today, its look that there are just one scene with Alfred.

But what is this?
Difference from 0.9 is that I have added a bit of continuation to Yacht scene when you chose not to go with Sergey as well as one more animation with Alfred.?
:)
I'm not entirely sure if you're just trolling, or in plain English, taking the piss.
I've answered that to another member on the previous page(143). Post #2856
Once again, can I just say, PLEASE for the love of GOD, read the thread, before I lose the will to live.
Thanks.

Reactions: rodona

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 88103

Hello, dear Patrons!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This looks and sounds fantastic. Catwalk especially sounds like there's a lot going on that I can't wait to see.
Has anyone uploaded a full gallery somewhere? I have found a decrypter online, but it's pretty slow.
There's a gallery in the game. In Anna's new apartment check the computer in the bedroom. Also the movies are in the games files.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
In the previous update, I tried to create a patch, so those who have downloaded the game before didn't have to download it again. I know that some people had problems with that, but most got it right. It saves time on downloading a game as it will take only couple of hundred MB's instead of 3 Gb's already. I would like to know if I should create such patches in future?
I hope he keeps launching patches, downloading 3GB or more every month is a waste.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
There's a gallery in the game. In Anna's new apartment check the computer in the bedroom. Also the movies are in the games files.
But the gallery has to be unlocked, right? You have to play a scene to have it stored, or does it give you full access from the start?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
But the gallery has to be unlocked, right? You have to play a scene to have it stored, or does it give you full access from the start?
FYI, my ren'py remake has a fully working, fully unlocked replay room which allows you to go through every scene in all its variations. At the start of the replay you have to set the variables that influence the scene or dialog of the scene

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
I\m sorry if somebody already asked this but variant 08 finished after having sex with timothy. I have downloaded the 9.1 variant and tried to continue. \on story said to go home but can't do anything home. Is there a bug ?

Thx for help

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
I\m sorry if somebody already asked this but variant 08 finished after having sex with timothy. I have downloaded the 9.1 variant and tried to continue. \on story said to go home but can't do anything home. Is there a bug ?

Thx for help
Please ignore me, i found the solution few pages bellow.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes