N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Z2jk1Lqx-xAhvP6d4lbdqcVAbqCL8t1JGkRJtsIqW5oxNidjzUupmrQ7eWL2G4yI.jpg

Hello,

So I received an idea for a scene, where Anna would wear a mask and a wig to a party, so no one knows that it's her even Andrew who is there. I played around with Anna and came up with this. It could be an exciting way to bring Anna into some very naughty stuff. Do you think it would be interesting?

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
It would be the definitive proof that Andrew doesn't deserve her.
If you don't recognize those blue eyes... go fuck yourself, Andrew.

Reactions: Ennoch and N7

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
View attachment 88952

Hello,

So I received an idea for a scene, where Anna would wear a mask and a wig to a party, so no one knows that it's her even Andrew who is there. I played around with Anna and came up with this. It could be an exciting way to bring Anna into some very naughty stuff. Do you think it would be interesting?

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Love it <3

Feb 12, 2018
View attachment 88952

Hello,

Sincerely yours,

Deep
YES! Great idea, especially if Anna will look like this and if the scene will end with some sort of orgy or at least with a threesome.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
This is a great visual novel. I'm starting to feel a bit bad for Andrew. He didn't even get an alternate scene if you turn down Alfred. However, who knows what Andrew's been up to. Interested to find out.

I'd like to hear more risk sex talk when warranted. I know pregnancy has been discussed generally in terms of how it might happen, but no dialog suggests that it's anything any of the women worry about.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This is a great visual novel. I'm starting to feel a bit bad for Andrew. He didn't even get an alternate scene if you turn down Alfred. However, who knows what Andrew's been up to. Interested to find out.

I'd like to hear more risk sex talk when warranted. I know pregnancy has been discussed generally in terms of how it might happen, but no dialog suggests that it's anything any of the women worry about.
in a previous version, ashley seems to be blackmailing andrew with something that he does not want Anna to find out...don't remember if they mention what it is or not..
I could be wrong and be thinking of another game but i'm pretty sure it was the conversation that andrew had with ashley at the dinner with alfred.

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
I apply the 0.9.1 patch and see the new alfred cream scene but for the ship after i get out of the jacuzii and find my sister 4-some, it gives me no options or scenes for the black bj. i am on rails for the whole boat time. Any ideas?

also downloaded the full 0.9.1 and copied my save directory, same thing. Figure it's my choices in my save?? Anyone know why I cant get the scene?

Last edited:

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
in a previous version, ashley seems to be blackmailing andrew with something that he does not want Anna to find out...don't remember if they mention what it is or not..
I could be wrong and be thinking of another game but i'm pretty sure it was the conversation that andrew had with ashley at the dinner with alfred.
I recall that. I think it occurred at the football game, and possibly only if you denied Ashley. I have no idea what the blackmail is though (You're little problem, I think).
I thought that an Andrew sex scene would have been a nice alternative if you turned down Alfred. Andrew was asking, but Anna denies him under both scenarios.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
in my opinion this game is the best rpgm game right now , the other one closer is lily of the valley with same renders quality, animations and story, but it gets update each 3 months ,

btw: sarah’s life
elena’s life
boths sucks

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes