markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Update 0.9 for 10$+ patrons
Hello!

Update 0.9.1 is released for 10$+ patrons here. Most bugs should be fixed, but If you have found some, please write to me personally or in discord bug channel.

Difference from 0.9 is that I have added a bit of continuation to Yacht scene when you chose not to go with Sergey as well as one more animation with Alfred.

For those who downloaded game before, you can apply patch. I hope it works correctly. It is only 84mb.

I hope that I can release further updates that way, so you don't need to download whole game again.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
I dont think we have 0.9.1 here......and because i think i know what the continuation of the yacht scene is.....we NEED it

C-Vitamin

Jun 5, 2017
I still cant start v0.9. i got a save from the end of the previous version, going home, but nothing happens :/

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Difference from 0.9 is that I have added a bit of continuation to Yacht scene when you chose not to go with Sergey as well as one more animation with Alfred.

For those who downloaded game before, you can apply patch. I hope it works correctly. It is only 84mb.

I hope that I can release further updates that way, so you don't need to download whole game again.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Version 0.9.1:

Patch 0.9.1 - patch (82 mb):

NiceGuy1986

Oct 31, 2017

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Version 0.9.1:

Patch 0.9.1 - patch (82 mb):
GOD BLESS YOU!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes