bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Anybody got a save for the new version, please?

there are 3 backups included with the game read page 1 "Changelog:"

And Save at the 5th slot that starts at the beginning of this update after yacht scene and it's Naughty Jeremy's route . There is also save at 8th slotthat's before Yacht scene. Also at 17th slot there is a save for Diane's routes scene at the beach.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"It tastes so bad" after the boss' friend cums in her mouth.. Damnit.. why do devs always have to ruin it so often. It shouldn't taste bad :happyblush

What am I to do when I have got no work left and exhausted all my other real life options for the day? :)
Buy a real PC I guess ;)
Doesn't wine work with rpgm?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Wine works fantastically with 2k/XP/VX/VXace. Not with MV.

Doesn't opening the index.html file in the www folder with firefox work?
That's how I play on Linux. And it only works in FF btw, no chrome or opera
The default MV runtime is just a copy of nwjs anyway; you can download a linux or mac build of nwjs (from nwjs.io) and unpack it over top.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The default MV runtime is just a copy of nwjs anyway; you can download a linux or mac build of nwjs (from nwjs.io) and unpack it over top.
But I don't need to download anything extra. This works for me for this game and Elena's Life.

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
I hope the developer doesnt start to do more "close ups" animations like My Girlfriend Amnesia or whatever is called, I fricking hate them. There is one in this version ... meh.
Everything else is fantastic as always

Module

Jul 19, 2017
Hm, my game ended on threesome with Timothy and Diane, says its all for v0.9, though its v1.0. Is there more than it content in 1.0?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
"It tastes so bad" after the boss' friend cums in her mouth.. Damnit.. why do devs always have to ruin it so often. It shouldn't taste bad :happyblush

Buy a real PC I guess ;)
They could make your PC go for the red beard treatment if they really wanted to put you off your food :evilsmile:

Papi_Churro

Mar 8, 2018
ummm...what happened? during the spa trip with Andrew it just froze and there's no more dialogue :confused: can someone plz help me out here

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wine works fantastically with 2k/XP/VX/VXace. Not with MV.

Wine works fine with MV. I use WineBottler. Not to make a bottle/wrapper, but it lets you double click on an exe and run it in place. That's how I run the few RPGM games I play.

The last time @Pepé Le Pew made a skunked version, he made a Mac version too. I think I'll wait for that :)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes