kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
CG RIP ver. 1.0 (.webp):
is it just the CGs ???????????? because the pics are not opening , can you upload just the CG's ????? thank you
Yeah the CG doesn't work for me
I've not downloaded them, but notice they are in webp format.
If you have not separately downloaded the webp codec then they will not work naturally, at least in win 8.1.

One of the many links from a quick search, I don't take any responsibility for things going tits up.

Reactions: if95

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Save 17 is directly at the beach scene. I guess to reach this path you have to NOT defend Timothy in the early stage of the game.
I couldn't understand, is it possible to have the both scenes, or only the one in one game? I see it happens on day 20, so maybe she will go on the presentation with Jeremy and after that on the beach with Diane, or maybe game will allow only the one ...

Nice update btw. For me the best images and animations in such games (and a lot of both), whoring protagonist, exciting situations. Good work.

Papi_Churro

Mar 8, 2018
For the love of god can someone help me, like during the spa trip with Andrew everything just stops and nothing happens and I cant even go to the menu at all

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
I did 9.1 -> 10.0 and there's bunch of saves as written in the changelog, but I take it you can't continue with your own 9.1 saves? Or did I fuck up? Also I don't know about all the routes the game has, but to get all possible scenes you play starting from every save or what is the logic behind it?

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I think i did something wrong when patching. I played until the plane part when she gets ass fucked and then the game ends, and tells me i played through the 9.1 version.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
So the first links in the opening post are not 0.91 but in fact 0.9? I downloaded that using the filesupload link and then downloaded the patch but I also get a black screen

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes