rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hi everyone, can I ask how to apply the patch from 0.9 to 1.0? I tried to replace all the files, and now when I run the game, the screen only show me 'Now Loading...'. Thanks in advance

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Only played through the normal Jeremy path so far and still have to do the lesbian with Diane path but this update was pretty solid. Lots of sex and good animations. Curious to see where it goes from here since all the plans that had been made in previous updates (trip with Jeremy, dinner with Ethan, beach with Diane) were finished in this update, so we should be in for some fresh stuff. I agree with what someone said earlier about close up animations though. One movie in this was basically just Anna's stomach and 4 legs. Everything leading up to it was great but that was a strange choice lol. Aside from that great work as always Deep :eazyHype:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Doesn't opening the index.html file in the www folder with firefox work?
That's how I play on Linux. And it only works in FF btw, no chrome or opera
Damn - I never thought to try that, but yes - it works. I can follow this on my regular laptop now instead of trying to find time on the backroom PC that is shared and a pain in the ass...

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
its not working
Uhh - that is incredibly unhelpful in terms of someone being able to help. What does "not working:" mean? What is happening or not happening? What are the error messages? Give us SOME information...

csak

Apr 27, 2017
someone knowh help? "it's not workint" for me, download v9+patch, clicc start . exe, and balck screen,
/v9 works, /

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
Uhh - that is incredibly unhelpful in terms of someone being able to help. What does "not working:" mean? What is happening or not happening? What are the error messages? Give us SOME information...
I thought its just the CGs but anyway the files are not extracting and showing error

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
hi everyone, can I ask how to apply the patch from 0.9 to 1.0? I tried to replace all the files, and now when I run the game, the screen only show me 'Now Loading...'. Thanks in advance
That patch was for the un-skunked version, which has has had the encrypted images files.

If you directly apply the patch to the skunked version then the game will halt at the 'Now Loading...' message because the System.json file in the patch states the images are encrypted (but this isn't true for the images in the skunked version) and the game fails when it tries to decrypt an already decrypted image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
That patch was for the un-skunked version, which has has had the encrypted images files.

If you directly apply the patch to the skunked version then the game will halt at the 'Now Loading...' message because the System.json file in the patch states the images are encrypted (but this isn't true for the images in the skunked version) and the game fails when it tries to decrypt an already decrypted image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you for the reply. I'm not familiar with the apps that you mentioned, but I will give it a try. anyway the skunked version is still in version 0.9, right? and the patch is for 0.9.1, will it work? sorry if this is a noob question.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I thought its just the CGs but anyway the files are not extracting and showing error
Then you are asking about the CG rip that was posted, not the game itself. Can't help there - I am actually playing the game. It's a 7z file, so recommend you use that to extract the files. If you are talking about the patch, then you need to read the post above. If it is something else, then - again - need to know exactly what you are trying to do and exactly what the error is...guessing is just guessing and a waste of time...

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes