markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
That animation (fu*k scene with Ethan) sucks... The rest was good.
The whole update sucked for me.it focused on characterw that where pretty much awful.blackmail is not my cup of tea and the storyline with the characters associated with jeremy needs to end.anna has been trying to beat him forever.also i didnt even manage to get the beach i wanted to yeah i got fucked
Edit:nah got it i had messed up the saves

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'll playing this game later today, so let me know if anyone has modding ideas, as long as it's reasonable time wise I'll see if I can do.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
The whole update sucked for me.it focused on characterw that where pretty much awful.blackmail is not my cup of tea and the storyline with the characters associated with jeremy needs to end.anna has been trying to beat him forever.also i didnt even manage to get the beach i wanted to yeah i got fucked
well yeah, for 1.0 this update sucks. I though 1.0 will be the biggest update, but...

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
total disappointment. but why create a scene with 2 women surrounded by men and then end with sex 1 to 1 instead of a group sex scene? in addition to blackmail is not it possible to combine another genre? we are at v.1.0 and what certainly does not lack is the exaggerated quantity (in my opinion) of BJ scenes.
please guys (Devs) ... more fantasy! or the game, even if with beautiful images, becomes boring.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the map, but if I don't bother... should it be possible getting one big enough to be viewed more easily?

I can't enlarge it more than that at screen without a dramatic loss of its resolution.

UPDATE: Please don't mind. I've found what I was seeking for, it's in the main game. So, sorry for my hurry and bothering you.

With best regards to all.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have saved at the end of Jeremy's path (immediately before the presentation) both the options "lie" and "tell the truth" about the laptop question, in this way when i'll know the consequences of these choices i'll go for one of them!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Decent update no complaints from me keep up work. I hope that this games to finnish.

One note thought for advertising this as biggest update yet. I't dosen't feel like it... For contet wise i would say its on par with previous updates. Then again workwise for dev it still might been most work that went into update. Its hard to tell/say since as players we dont know everything that dev needs to do for each update.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Three Deep said
Burglar fucking anna in the ass.that asshole needs get his butt kicked.no rape bitch im overproctive over anna.thats why i didnt like this update.there is little to fap to without making her sad and all these powerful business assholes hurt her

Reactions: CumStuck
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes