Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Refusing Jeremy opens up scenes with Diane
Refusing Ashley is 'missing out' on the sex-scenes with Ashley

Deepsleep stated you can refuse anyone you want.
Mostly you miss out on scenes with the exception of Jeremy
"Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately, Peter..."
"I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob!"
A couple thoughts:
1 - You are only missing Jeremy and his "friends" full-on abusing, forcing and raping Anna by not going along with his shit, and you miss out on the Diane content and some Timothy content if you let her go down that road. So, yeah. I'm not really "missing" anything there.
2 - Ashley is a shithead fucking creep, and even if you refuse him, his scenes can be played back in the replay room. I didn't like the idea of him getting to have his way with her again after the first scene where he blackmails her into sex in his apartment, so when he came to the new apartment to watch the game with her boyfriend, I think she threatened to cut his junk off. It was a while ago, so I don't remember what choices I made that brought that exchange about, but she wasn't friendly and flirty with him and he didn't get the late night scene fucking her in the living room. But I can still replay that content in the replay room, even though I didn't see it the first time around. Haven't spent a ton of time looking at all the content in there, but I wouldn't be shocked if everything is in there for all routes.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Does anyone have a save before the beach scene with Anna and Timothy?

because in my save it ends the scene when it drops the drink...

tks

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Here you go.

Do remember that you need to have an already existing save in that slot that you need to overwrite before the game recognizes the save.

Reactions: Jansen

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Any idea why this crashes between scenes?
I'm having to almost save after every interaction just so I am not redoing parts.
Using RPG... gonna try the renply version I think

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Refusing Jeremy opens up scenes with Diane
Refusing Ashley is 'missing out' on the sex-scenes with Ashley

Deepsleep stated you can refuse anyone you want.
Mostly you miss out on scenes with the exception of Jeremy
OK, so there are different paths to take.
If you refuse Jeremy wouldn't you also miss out on Timothy's scenes?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh Anna!... just amazing, what more could I say?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, my fav sex scene keeps being the one with Arthur at home, in the red dress and heels.
I hope him and the other two friends get a chance to have a foursome with Anna, that would be incredible!

top_1404

Feb 10, 2018
"Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately, Peter..."
"I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob!"
A couple thoughts:
1 - You are only missing Jeremy and his "friends" full-on abusing, forcing and raping Anna by not going along with his shit, and you miss out on the Diane content and some Timothy content if you let her go down that road. So, yeah. I'm not really "missing" anything there.
2 - Ashley is a shithead fucking creep, and even if you refuse him, his scenes can be played back in the replay room. I didn't like the idea of him getting to have his way with her again after the first scene where he blackmails her into sex in his apartment, so when he came to the new apartment to watch the game with her boyfriend, I think she threatened to cut his junk off. It was a while ago, so I don't remember what choices I made that brought that exchange about, but she wasn't friendly and flirty with him and he didn't get the late night scene fucking her in the living room. But I can still replay that content in the replay room, even though I didn't see it the first time around. Haven't spent a ton of time looking at all the content in there, but I wouldn't be shocked if everything is in there for all routes.
where is the replay room?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Ok this is driving me crazy
I've been trying to play and having to save almost after every scene, but RPGM should not be crashing all the time I have zero clue what is going on. Haven't had this issue with any other rpg maker game either.

This game looks fun, but right now frustration doesn't make it worth the hassle

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok this is driving me crazy
I've been trying to play and having to save almost after every scene, but RPGM should not be crashing all the time I have zero clue what is going on. Haven't had this issue with any other rpg maker game either.

This game looks fun, but right now frustration doesn't make it worth the hassle
Who knows, could try re-installing your RPGM runtime or something. Or running it in a browser instead. I've had 0 issues with crashing.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Who knows, could try re-installing your RPGM runtime or something. Or running it in a browser instead. I've had 0 issues with crashing.
Already downloaded latest version of RPG..

Attempted to run in browser, getting
Error
Failed to load: data/Actors.json

Reactions: henk

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
However Anna in stockings is always beautiful to see… i hope in many scenes in stockings (and heels) in the future!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes