Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
total disappointment. but why create a scene with 2 women surrounded by men and then end with sex 1 to 1 instead of a group sex scene? in addition to blackmail is not it possible to combine another genre? we are at v.1.0 and what certainly does not lack is the exaggerated quantity (in my opinion) of BJ scenes.
please guys (Devs) ... more fantasy! or the game, even if with beautiful images, becomes boring.
I completely agree, the second woman here at all to nothing. I would like that the author corrected this, but it is unlikely.
Снимок11.PNG

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Someone needs to put a warning in the OP to rename your save folder as "save2" before you apply the patch, then transfer (or copy and paste) the files from "save2" to the new "save" folder after the patch is applied and replace the existing files when prompted so you don't lose access to your old saves. The patch overwrites the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files, so your save folder still has all of your old files in it (except the three or four that were replaced with the dev's saves included in the patch - hope you weren't counting on continuing from save slots 5, 8, or 17!), but the other files don't show up in the save/load menu in the game, despite being in the folder. The only way to salvage your old progress if you didn't rename or copy your saves before applying the patch is a bit of a pain. First, copy every numbered file in the save folder, but not the config or global files. Then you have to get into the game, either by continuing from one of his saves or starting a new game. Once you're in a saveable place, just save in every slot you have an old save file, so if you used slots 1-26, save to each of those locations. Don't worry about it asking if you want to overwrite the file, which it will do even if the slot appears empty in the game menu (you copied your old files already, so they're waiting in your clipboard). Now the config and global files will recognize that there is a file in those save slots. Go back to the save folder and paste. Replace the existing files. Go back to the game and load your old save. It's a pain in the ass, and you will lose the files in slots 5, 8 and 17, but the rest of your old files are now playable. It's my one gripe about patching instead of downloading the entire new version in rpgmaker games. If you don't copy the old config and global files and all your saves before applying the patch, you have to jump through hoops to get access to them again. At least you don't have to start over!

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
Is this a legit 1.0 - as in feature and story complete, i.e. the game is finished and now it comes down to whether or not the dev wants to add to it - or no?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Is this a legit 1.0 - as in feature and story complete, i.e. the game is finished and now it comes down to whether or not the dev wants to add to it - or no?
Nope, the dev has stated that the next versions will be 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 ... It's just a number marking versions.

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
.....yes.....
That is why you got the loading screen and nothing more. The 2 are not compatible.

You need to apply the instructions in to stand a chance of the patch working. It's all to do with extracting pictures and adjusting some of the code in one or more or the json files.
I'm not up for it, but it would be interesting to hear how you get on should you try it.

redweiler141

Jan 15, 2018
@DeepSleep If you make a scene with poker night
with Emily make an orgy scene or Emily fucked by one guy
The dinner scene is disappointment with only Anna Been fucked
PLEASE make at least on scene with Emily it's 2 times hotter Than Anna
However one of the best Games
<3 <3 <3

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
That is why you got the loading screen and nothing more. The 2 are not compatible.

You need to apply the instructions in to stand a chance of the patch working. It's all to do with extracting pictures and adjusting some of the code in one or more or the json files.
I'm not up for it, but it would be interesting to hear how you get on should you try it.

Downloaded the "full" version and still nothing.

Now I do not have the "now loading". Now i have black screen but I can click and load the game etc.

Just everything is black screen. Cannot see any image but I can interact with the game.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Just out of curiosity, has anyone played this game to avoid some of the sex scenes? I'm just wondering if there are any consequences for refusing Jeremy's offer or Ashley's blackmail for example.

I liked the dinner scene, but I too think it would've been much better if it was more of a group scene with Emily.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Nice game, got a bug though:
Morning after evening with drinks when she's late for work I got in her room a:

TypeError
Argument 2 of WebGLRenderingContext.attachShader is not an object.

Version is 1.0 (updated using patches 0.9->0.9.1->1.0), OS linux.

The only function using this is compileProgram(), in js/libs/pixi.js:31443 so it looks like one of the compileShader() there may have returned null.

Couldn't reproduce the bug though, so it may have been something subtle.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Refusing Jeremy opens up scenes with Diane
Refusing Ashley is 'missing out' on the sex-scenes with Ashley

Deepsleep stated you can refuse anyone you want.
Mostly you miss out on scenes with the exception of Jeremy

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes