LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Already downloaded latest version of RPG..

Attempted to run in browser, getting
Error
Failed to load: data/Actors.json
Probably a permissions issue with the browser not loading. I get that error with firefox, however Edge plays it just fine.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Ok this is driving me crazy
I've been trying to play and having to save almost after every scene, but RPGM should not be crashing all the time I have zero clue what is going on. Haven't had this issue with any other rpg maker game either.

This game looks fun, but right now frustration doesn't make it worth the hassle
Check this out, then:

Reactions: Tanaxanth

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Oh Anna!... just amazing, what more could I say?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, my fav sex scene keeps being the one with Arthur at home, in the red dress and heels.
I hope him and the other two friends get a chance to have a foursome with Anna, that would be incredible!
I guess it would have been better if the Timothy or Anna fuck them both one by one instead of having a threesome and don't get a chance to touch the other

Reactions: SwampHopper

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
OK, so there are different paths to take.
If you refuse Jeremy wouldn't you also miss out on Timothy's scenes?
No, if you refuse Jeremy there is still the money Emily embezzled. Also they go hard at Diane and in several scenes you tell her that you are working on a solution.

where is the replay room?
Use the tablet in spare bedroom.
But for replay room I recommend . It is fully unlocked, gives a small text description about the scene and at the start of the scene you can set all variables that influence the scene so this way you can see the scene in all its variations.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I guess it would have been better if the Timothy or Anna fuck them both one by one instead of having a threesome and don't get a chance to touch the other

in this game the only woman who can fuck is Anna, and without group sex, only one at a time. The other women are allowed to do only BJ.
disappointing, there were the conditions for a wonderful game. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
in this game the only woman who can fuck is Anna, and without group sex, only one at a time. The other women are allowed to do only BJ.
disappointing, there were the conditions for a wonderful game. :FeelsBadMan:
What I mean by that is like for example voyeur scene , Anna saw Timothy banging diane , or Timothy saw Anna and Diane doing lesbian scenes, then after they had sex, that's the one by one thing im talking about , not a separate scene well ofcourse Anna is the main character she is always involve

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Don't worry, other girls will also have fun. In this update, Anna was introduced that other girls can participate too.

ok Deep ... I like your game, and I want to keep following it. but you will give me reason that some scenes are a bit forced .... example on the yatch 4 men around 2 naked women ... and what happens? only one enjoys the situation with Anna. I think everyone expected a group sex scene. but I want to believe your words. so I'll wait patiently for the next updates. thank you for your answer and good work.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
ok Deep ... I like your game, and I want to keep following it. but you will give me reason that some scenes are a bit forced .... example on the yatch 4 men around 2 naked women ... and what happens? only one enjoys the situation with Anna. I think everyone expected a group sex scene. but I want to believe your words. so I'll wait patiently for the next updates. thank you for your answer and good work.
Yeah, I might have made a mistake by stretching it for too long, but somehow I didn't feel that she was ready for that, but I promise that you will see it in the next update :)

Feb 12, 2018
I'm somehow dissapointed with this update. I had bigger expectations, especially because other women were involved. Also, I'm really sick and tired with those abusing scenes with Jeremy and his creep friends. The fact that Anna's first anal was a rape scene is annoying. I mean, Jeremy had already done ugly things to Anna and he is the most depicable character in the game. Other guys will have been a better option for first anal, like Sergey, Carl, Ashley or even Timothy. I dont mind the idea of a blackmail, but raping someone is a different thing then corrupting. I really hope that Anna's first gang bang will not be a rape and will not involve those creepy old friends of Alfred. I mean, is Deep' game, but PROBABLY he can listen to suggestions, many of the players and contributors have already spoken against Jeremy until now and the fucking dude still abuses Anna. At the moment, the game tends to become a little to creepy for my taste, I prefer the interaction with the other guys, not Jeremy and old fart Alfred (although the sex scene with Alfred at the dinner tabel was perfect!). Another thing that caught my attention is the fact that the sex scenes are rather boring, I would expect at least the posibility to change the position when you have a sex scene or to have as an option some kinky moves (pull her hair or slap her ass etc.). There are to many blowjobs scenes, I have nothing against bj, is nice as a foreplay, but in this stage of the game a sex scene has to be more complex or at least this is what I think. We still lack a scene where Anna is riding a cock and I prefer the scenes where you can see the entire charcters fucking not the details of thei genitals... I dont mean to offend anyone with my comments, I put a lot of passion playing this game, so maybe that's why I tend to overdramatise sometimes. Anna is still the best game of this genre and the work done by Deep is great. I just hope that the game will have a progress in the future... Nice day to everyone!

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I'm somehow dissapointed with this update. I had bigger expectations, especially because other women were involved. Also, I'm really sick and tired with those abusing scenes with Jeremy and his creep friends. The fact that Anna's first anal was a rape scene is annoying. I mean, Jeremy had already done ugly things to Anna and he is the most depicable character in the game. Other guys will have been a better option for first anal, like Sergey, Carl, Ashley or even Timothy. I dont mind the idea of a blackmail, but raping someone is a different thing then corrupting. I really hope that Anna's first gang bang will not be a rape and will not involve those creepy old friends of Alfred. I mean, is Deep' game, but PROBABLY he can listen to suggestions, many of the players and contributors have already spoken against Jeremy until now and the fucking dude still abuses Anna. At the moment, the game tends to become a little to creepy for my taste, I prefer the interaction with the other guys, not Jeremy and old fart Alfred (although the sex scene with Alfred at the dinner tabel was perfect!). Another thing that caught my attention is the fact that the sex scenes are rather boring, I would expect at least the posibility to change the position when you have a sex scene or to have as an option some kinky moves (pull her hair or slap her ass etc.). There are to many blowjobs scenes, I have nothing against bj, is nice as a foreplay, but in this stage of the game a sex scene has to be more complex or at least this is what I think. We still lack a scene where Anna is riding a cock and I prefer the scenes where you can see the entire charcters fucking not the details of thei genitals... I dont mean to offend anyone with my comments, I put a lot of passion playing this game, so maybe that's why I tend to overdramatise sometimes. Anna is still the best game of this genre and the work done by Deep is great. I just hope that the game will have a progress in the future... Nice day to everyone!
I agree with you at 90%. I share everything except the fact that the gang scene does not have to be with Alfred and his friends. This must be decided by Deep, on how he plans his project. for the rest, as you can read in a few posts above, Deep said he did not feel ready yet to make gangs in this update. But from the next we will not be disappointed. So let's keep his words / promises tight and let him work waiting for the next update.

Feb 12, 2018
I agree with you at 90%. I share everything except the fact that the gang scene does not have to be with Alfred and his friends. This must be decided by Deep, on how he plans his project. for the rest, as you can read in a few posts above, Deep said he did not feel ready yet to make gangs in this update. But from the next we will not be disappointed. So let's keep his words / promises tight and let him work waiting for the next update.
Yes, you are right: it's Deep decision what to do with the future gang bang, but I just mention what I personally prefer, I think that it's also important to take into account what the people that play this game think about the story until now. And as I saw many despise Jeremy and want him out of the picture. As for Alfred and gang bang, my only concern is that the game can become a little ackward, I mean a bunch of old guys fucking Anna is not my thing. Deep will take the best decisions probably thinking about the overall story because he is the only one who knows the direction of the game. I just stated an opinion. Personally, I prefer some gang bang scenes with: 1. Carl and his friend. 2. sergey and carl (and why not, carl's friend); 3. Ashley and Andrew's dad; 4. Ethan and his father. Maybe it's important to share our preferences and this way Deep will know what to add or eliminate and to give us a game where the vision of the creator is well balanced with the expectations of the community that plays the game.

Reactions: Jack73

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Ffs let devs realize their own dreams.
Are raising concerns, comments, criticisms, suggestions and the dev realizing their own dreams mutely exclusive?

To an extent, I agree sort of agree with part of your post, devs should stick to their dreams, equally no amount of posts from me or anyone else should be enough to change that, unless there is good reason to. Deep has already made comments about how they felt Anna was not ready for some things yet, maybe comments by others will raise stuff that Deep hasn't/can't see from their perspective, especially knowing what is due in the story.

Who's to say that Deep doesn't have certain dreams for the story, but doesn't know how to get there at the moment. One of the posts here could provide that inspiration.
If they are a good dev, they will take all the information from the pages here and Patreon and any other source they know of see how it works with their dream and either use or discard it.

If they are not so good then they will bow to pressure and the story will become a mess. If this is the case, then you have to wonder what state the story would be in if left to the dev alone. My guess a good prospect (people don't bother unless they can see potential) that either wanders aimlessly, has a cobbled ending or is abandoned.

1 thing is for certain, so long as people remain within the rules here, they will be free to post and no amount of comments telling people to stop will accomplish anything.

Reactions: DeepSleep

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah, I might have made a mistake by stretching it for too long, but somehow I didn't feel that she was ready for that, but I promise that you will see it in the next update :)
Finally group sex scenes... thanks Dev! I hope also in many cuckold scenes in the next updates...

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Daveen

Apr 21, 2018
How do i make the patch from 0.9.1. to 1.0 work? when i try to start teh game from that im getting an "InvalidStateError

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
I starting 1.0 version from save slot 5 and I finishing on the plane's board in any case. No threesome scene. Written that I mess somthing in previos quests. Please help!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm somehow dissapointed with this update. I had bigger expectations, especially because other women were involved. Also, I'm really sick and tired with those abusing scenes with Jeremy and his creep friends.
In my playthrough Anna only had sex with Andrew and Timothy, and BJ'd the photographer. I've been avoiding all those creeps, especially Jeremy, whenever I could. If you don't like something why do you go through with it???

What I like about this game is that there are choices not to let those fucking jerks have their way with Anna.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes