Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
In my playthrough Anna only had sex with Andrew and Timothy, and BJ'd the photographer. I've been avoiding all those creeps, especially Jeremy, whenever I could. If you don't like something why do you go through with it???

What I like about this game is that there are choices not to let those fucking jerks have their way with Anna.
Except for the scenes with Jeremy and Liam, the first scene with Ashley, the MRI scene with the Doctor, and perhaps the first blowjob scene with Sergey, all of the other scenes I believe can be considered consensual.

While Ashley is a creep, I thought the scene in Anna's apartment was pretty hot, and I really liked the scene where Timothy got to fuck Anna for the first time.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Except for the scenes with Jeremy and Liam, the first scene with Ashley, the MRI scene with the Doctor, and perhaps the first blowjob scene with Sergey, all of the other scenes I believe can be considered consensual.

While Ashley is a creep, I thought the scene in Anna's apartment was pretty hot, and I really liked the scene where Timothy got to fuck Anna for the first time.
It's not about consent, more like about them trying to take advantage of Anna or that I simply didn't like them.

I hated Ashley with a passion, so he got nothing. He's like the third on my Anna's kill list (after Jeremy and Liam).

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a torrent? Mega wont let download whole thing and other links are REALLY slow.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Playing through the update and we get to the dinner scene, loving the outfits and what's happening. This is going to be good, then BAM hit with another Blowjob scene. I'm all for different fetishes and all but this is just getting annoying, I know it's your game and that's fair enough but the shear amount of bj content is like 70% of the h-content unfortunately. (I know the scene progresses during dinner but my thoughts still stand)
Still love the character models etc. I just really hope there's something new in the coming updates, some random groping or fucked on a train or dp with 2 guys and anna. Anything new at this point would be a breath of fresh air.
Regardless, love the effort you put into this and Some time next month I'll be pledging to show my support. Keep being awesome Deep!

zer0ality

Aug 18, 2017
did my thingy...
Anna Exciting Affection v0.9 Skunked (1.2GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

WIN: - - - - - -
by @Whitenicky
MAC: - - - - - -

Do you have a 1.0 compressed ver? Please and thanks

Reactions: Pumpen

Fiddliness

Jun 20, 2017
In my playthrough Anna only had sex with Andrew and Timothy, and BJ'd the photographer. I've been avoiding all those creeps, especially Jeremy, whenever I could. If you don't like something why do you go through with it???

What I like about this game is that there are choices not to let those fucking jerks have their way with Anna.
Do the choices you make by doing this materially affect gameplay outside of her relations with specific individuals (say avoiding Jeremy)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Do the choices you make by doing this materially affect gameplay outside of her relations with specific individuals (say avoiding Jeremy)
I wouldn't say it affects gameplay so much, but it has some influence on the story. There are sometimes references where Anna is later relieved she got away or for example in Jeremy's case he no longer even tries his shit on Anna (it's like he realized he bit more than he can chew).

Obviously, I don't get to see many scenes, but I don't mind. Usually in corruption games I get to a point where i just don't like how corrupted the MC has become or how much abuse she's taking. Fortunately in this game, there is plenty of sexy content even if you decide to stay true to Anna's boyfriend, so it's not boring.

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
I have to say.
There is no issue with raising concerns or criticism, in fact it is essential for a good product. I find some recent posts have been a little aggressive in their opinion. Some are simply raising concerns, true, but others are out right demanding that certain storylines, scenes or fetishes should not have a place in the game. This is extremely disrespectful, we all got different kinks and fetishes, but it is also a bit shortsighted since all of that content can be avoided. Someone talked about how unpopular Jeremy was, maybe so, but he still has a place and I would say that those concerns have been adressed. I mean maybe there is a reason for the fact that, so far, the only branching storyline in the game is wether you choose to indugle with Jeremy or not?

Criticism is important for Deep to understand his fanbase but it can be delivered in a far more constructive and less aggressive/demanding way than it has occured so far.

Thank you for your time!

Reactions: Bagley and mazariah

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I played from an old save and then played from save 17 that was included and both ended after the plane journey (Anal Scene) stating thanks for playing version 0.9?

Is it supposed to end there and is it just that the version number on the end scene was incorrect?

Cham

May 30, 2017
I played from an old save and then played from save 17 that was included and both ended after the plane journey (Anal Scene) stating thanks for playing version 0.9?

Is it supposed to end there and is it just that the version number on the end scene was incorrect?
The update was done in quite a rush in terms of getting the scenes ready, it seems. Don't think the end screen was updated to reflect the right version. So far the update ends either after the beach or after the anal scene on the plane, afaik.

Reactions: Davox

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018

The same shit

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes