Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Claudio:

I am also having issues triggering the Jeremy private plane scene. Can you please clarify what you mean by "you must simply go straight with Jeremy's path. Does straight mean not to engage in sexual activities with others except Jeremy. How "do you initiate Jeremy's path. It is not obvious to me.

Many thanks and Regards
Straight with Jeremy's path means that Anna does everything that Jeremy wants from the day he hired her to work for him.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Some people didn't like dinner at Ethan's, because Emily and David went away, but I wasn't ready to put Anna in a foursome gangbang, maybe it's just me. Don't worry, though. She will get more exciting action in the next update.

I don't think that people were expecting an orgy to take place at Ethan's, just that if any sex occured, it would all take place in the same room.

For example in the upcoming poker night with Anna and Emily and their 2 coworkers, if the game ended with some sex, it could be Anna and Emily getting fucked from behind, with the 2 girls kissing and fondling each others tits while they're getting banged.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
What are all scenes on the yacht? I found sex with Sergey and sex with that black guy but is that it or is there more?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi Claudio:

I am also having issues triggering the Jeremy private plane scene. Can you please clarify what you mean by "you must simply go straight with Jeremy's path. Does straight mean not to engage in sexual activities with others except Jeremy. How "do you initiate Jeremy's path. It is not obvious to me.

Many thanks and Regards
Straight with Jeremy's path means that Anna does everything that Jeremy wants from the day he hired her to work for him.
Exactly :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
is in the pipeline
give me some time
should be online today

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Great game and great update. And Ooooohhhh isnt Anna one of the most beautiful characters out there:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. I mean there are several beauties in this whole game jungle but Anna..theres something very unique about her. Shes such a sexy girlnextdoor type. Now THATS a girlfriend:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

dirkensen

Jun 5, 2017
Hello
Sorry my English is not so good. I have a question, where is the end of version 1.0? Is that on the yacht of Sergey? I can not go home from there, or is that a bug?
Thank you

Oct 1, 2017
This is, by far, my favorite adult game. Anna is just fecking perfect. But the grammar and English just totally hurts it. I don't understand, because all of Deepsleep's posts on Patreon are practically perfect English. Does he have someone that's ESL do the actual writing or something? I've sent him a message on Patreon offering to help proofread for free (I have a degree based in writing) but never got a response. Quite honestly, that's probably the only thing that is holding this game back from being perfect.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
This is, by far, my favorite adult game. Anna is just fecking perfect. But the grammar and English just totally hurts it. I don't understand, because all of Deepsleep's posts on Patreon are practically perfect English. Does he have someone that's ESL do the actual writing or something? I've sent him a message on Patreon offering to help proofread for free (I have a degree based in writing) but never got a response. Quite honestly, that's probably the only thing that is holding this game back from being perfect.
Remember - "Perfect" is sometimes boring :HeyGuys:

Reactions: vrokol
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes