dirkensen

Jun 5, 2017
ok again my question .... is the matter after the party on the yacht of Sergey the end of version 1.0? The game does not continue here and there is no indication that the version is over.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
ok again my question .... is the matter after the party on the yacht of Sergey the end of version 1.0? The game does not continue here and there is no indication that the version is over.
No, you need to go home now.

The end of 1.0 is either:
- on the plane if you are on Jeremy path
- on the beach if you rejected Jeremy and are on the Diane path

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
That does not sound right. The yacht was in 0.9, the 1.0 content starts after that. maybe ur savefile is bugged or something. There are savefiles included in the upload to start from the new content. file5 should start you off right after the yacht.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
It would be nice to have some sort of guide to know what scenes can be miss and how to get them. So far I know that :
- rejecting Jeremy leads to Diane's path
- rejecting Sergey in the yatch leads to... the other yatch scene, I don't know whose path this is (the sister's?)

Is there more?

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
It would be nice to have some sort of guide to know what scenes can be miss and how to get them. So far I know that :
- rejecting Sergey in the yatch leads to... the other yatch scene, I don't know whose path this is (the sister's?)

Is there more?
a recolection room will be nice.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
There is one actually but only with the scenes you unlocked (unless it has changed?). No way to know what you missed and how to get it.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017

Is there more?
There is a choice who you ask to help for getting the documents between Robert and Jim.
Choosing Jim currently adds one scene on the next day (double BJ to Jim and the boss)

a recolection room will be nice.
There is one actually but only with the scenes you unlocked (unless it has changed?). No way to know what you missed and how to get it.
The recollection room can be entered by using the tablet in the spare room. Last time I entered it it was just a room full of blinking dots. So I recommend my Ren'py remake for this.
It has a fully unlocked replay room, each scene has a name, ordered chronologically and at the start of each scene you can manipulate all variables that influence the scene. This way you can easily see all scenes in all its variations.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Don't worry, other girls will also have fun. In this update, Anna was introduced that other girls can participate too.
Oh I would love to see that, I hope in a swinging way, Maybe Anna and Diane then Timothy and his friend Robert since the nerds hiding a monster in their pants is my favorite :)

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I want her to see with Timothy again with no other person in the scene. Their chemistry is the hottest of all

Reactions: vrokol
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes