Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
when i extract the file i get 2 more anna_ea_remake-0.9.1-pc and anna_ea_0.9.1_to_1.0 what now?
The first one is the Ren'py remake, and the 2nd one is the patch for the original RPG Maker version of the game. They're not compatible. You need to download the RPG Maker version 1.0 at the beginning of the thread, or the Ren'py 1.0 remake at

rayci

May 29, 2018
Hi i started the playing the game a while ago and i wanna ask if the game is completed or still in dev?.
I like the game and the art style.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 15996
Overview:
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: May 27 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:​

Map:

Download:
- - -

Patch v0.9.1 to v1.0: - -
Thanks @Xaar for sharing this game.

v0.9

Mods:
View attachment 7971 View attachment 4150 View attachment 4151 View attachment 4152 View attachment 4153 View attachment 4154 View attachment 13231
1.01 Released on patreon!

Reactions: vrokol and CumStuck

azrajd

Apr 13, 2018
Hey everyone, I played through the available content but probably didnt get to see all scenes because of my decisions. I found pictures online that show Anna with multiple men. I have only seen her with one man so far. Can you please link me to a save, where I can start the scene(s) with multiple men?
Thank you!

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Hey everyone, I played through the available content but probably didnt get to see all scenes because of my decisions. I found pictures online that show Anna with multiple men. I have only seen her with one man so far. Can you please link me to a save, where I can start the scene(s) with multiple men?
Thank you!
If you download the Ren'py remake, it has a replay room where you can view all of the scenes currently available.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Weird, after the beach scene it says I've seen all the available content in version .9, is that a typo on the devs part or did I hit a bug?

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Wow no one shared 1.01 patch yet huh? Been waiting for it to finish my playthroughs and check the reworked Jeremy scene.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes