nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
supprting the girl will gv you lesbian scenes but if you support the it guy timothy then you will get a lot of scnes one on one and a 3some
Ah that's really useful to know thanks. I thought the h-scenes only went one way. Ah dammit I might need to play the renpy remake. It's gonna take to long to find all the scenes otherwise.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
what does "skunked" version means?
new to this forum
I know it can be tough to type the word into the search box, so I typed it for you and put the links here.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons! Another quick update on the progress of the next release. Not a lot of stuff to tell at the moment. I

Can someone share the complete post??

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons! Another quick update on the progress of the next release. Not a lot of stuff to tell at the moment. I

Can someone share the complete post??
Go to page 175 and you'll see the complete post

Reactions: Jansen
W

WillyWill

thank you so much , you are awesome. Do you have the wallpapers ?
Unfortunately I do not. I am not a subscriber to the game anymore. After I found a few more that grabbed my attention I moved to them, but I am sure they will get posted at some point.

Reactions: fameerfuddi

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
We need more cuckold scenarios..like dinner with alfred for example..that was the best scene until now for me
That still remains my favorite scene of the whole game. Everything it in its perfect. The build up. Alfred slowly undressing her. Anna keeping those high heels during sex. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Damn!!, it will sure be quite sth seeing her with a different hair after all this time!
I like the 2nd one, considering the length being similar to her ponytail. But well :p. The 3rd one is winning easy

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes