Dazza1

Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone uploaded the tweeked update to the latest version, sorry I forgot the right name for it like 1.0.1 or something with the modified final scene?
If so sorry for being a putz but if not can anyone help with this or no? thanks either way.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I tried this game with the mod to switch it in Ren'py, and seriously, this is now one of my favorite !
Love the games with a female MC, i don't know why, but right now, i just don't care if the girl is getting f*cked by everyone, and so are the other girls in the game

Really good animations, really good models for the girls (maybe it would be better to see some more of the side characters like Emily or Diane), i also love the different personalities of the different male characters (there are lovers, bast*rds etc.).
The only flaw i've seen so far (in my opinion ofc) is the boyfriend (maybe it's because of the choices i did in the game). Actually, he's kind of blind and quite idiot, so idk, i don't feel any kind of a potential threat or consequences due to the massive cheating i'm doing with Anna on him.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the people who are sharing it and keep up the good work devs !

PS : If someone knows more games like this one (i mean, with a sexy female MC and the choice to make her a slut or let her remain a faithful girlfriend/wife), i'm interested, thks :)
Lily of the valley
The Humbling experience (now abandoned but still a ton of content)
Elena's life
Katie's corruption
A wife and mother (really slow and realistic build up, has yet to get real naughty. But if this game gets completed it will probably be the best in this entire genre in my opinion)
Fashion business (looks real promising)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, I've been working on a Anna mod (to be precise I'm just using this game to test run some stuff) and had some questions, thanks in advance if anyone can answer.

1. is there any diverging paths in the game?

2. at any point there are side objectives or the game in purely linear?

3. are all scenes in the game the ones from the CG room?

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
So, I've been working on a Anna mod (to be precise I'm just using this game to test run some stuff) and had some questions, thanks in advance if anyone can answer.

1. is there any diverging paths in the game?

2. at any point there are side objectives or the game in purely linear?

3. are all scenes in the game the ones from the CG room?

View attachment 113126 View attachment 113127

1.NO, Storyline options only affect whether to watch the CG or film

Reactions: vrokol

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
1.NO, Storyline options only affect whether to watch the CG or film
erm there are diverging paths , you cant have jeremy scenes and the other secretary at same time you have to chose - also on yacht you have to chose between the russian mob guy and the sister

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the answes, I'll keep that in mind.

And do these choices have different objectives? I'm making a mapping script with quest markers, so I wanted to know if I'll need to worry about diverging paths or side quests.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes