Sasria

Dec 5, 2017
I love this game so much, thank you for posting. :heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::):kissingheart:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated mod with skunk support and one more scene.

edit: It seems i'm still missing a lot of scenes, if anyone spot a scene not in the gallery let me know and I'll add it in the next version.

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
First off, I want to say that DeepSleep is doing a good job with this game. The narrative flow as well as the pacing is, in my opinion, very good.

I am personally a big fan of creampies and this game seems like it is well on its way to getting some more. Very much related to creampies, I am also a fan of the impregnation fantasy. Now this is a little reiteration as this concept has been discussed before. I just want to quickly chip in on that conversation with my opinion on the subject. I would very much like to see an ending, optional of course, where Anna is pregnant. While I would like such an ending to be quite elaborated I also definetly don't want to see actual pregnant sex, if it ever is a thing it should also be optional.

Now back on topic. Due to the fact that a pregnant ending is very likely, I would like to recommend the dev to have that in mind for all creampie scenes going forward. While I have no grudge against the creampie scene with Alfred the player should know if Anna is on the pill or not. I would personally prefer if there is a reference to her taking a pill everyday, it doesn't need to have a render just a simple reference point in the text. This is by far the best option, in my opinion, for several reasons. One of the main reasons is consistency, which is very important in all narrative driven games and especially in erotic ones. We will constantly know that Anna is on the pill in a way which is realistic, important for the player and a way that carries more narrative gravitas to the eventual moment when the player actually gets to choose if Anna should stop taking those pills or not.

The other option to let us know would be through her own thoughts about the creampie, where she can let us know if it was safe or not. This option is not nearly as satisfying and I also feel like it would remove some player control related to if she is on the pill or not, the dev would also risk delivering that narrative option poorly. If we, for example, then get a random choice wether to take a pill or not and it hasn't been woven in and referenced throughout the story it will not be consistent, which is a big no no.

There is a lot of creampie scenarios available for Deep to explore, everything won't appeal to everyone and it should therefore be relatively optional. Some scenarios could be Anna getting creampied in the heat of the moment, accidentally, trickery and much more. I personally have a fetish in which, for an example, Anna tricks someone into thinking she is on the pill while she actually isn't.

To finish off I would also like to say that Deep shouldn't be afraid to make use of morning-after-pills as well. They are a great instrument to get the excitement of impregnation risk during a scene without actually having Anna get pregnant.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I can only hope DeepSleep lurks around and happens upon it.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes