Mr Braun

Apr 15, 2018
What ren’py novel is deepsleep talking about in his weekly update? Is it a story of anna before the time of the current game or am i just misunderstanding things?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
and here is Anna Exciting Affection 1.0.1 as a patch for my skunked version and only for this version
copy the content of the archive over your installation of Anna Exciting Affection 1.0 skunked (default: anna_ea_1.0_skunked), allow to overwrite files
have fun and please report problems

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
What ren’py novel is deepsleep talking about in his weekly update? Is it a story of anna before the time of the current game or am i just misunderstanding things?
It is supposedly a prequel to the game. Pretty sure her college days.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is 1.01 the actual update for the month or just bug fixes? I'm so used to see 100 "the update is out..upload plz" posts:)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have finally finished work on another short visual novel about Anna's life before events that takes place in "Exciting affection". This time it's a bit longer, with almost 100 renders and two animations. Again, it's made in Renpy and has two choices. Both have different endings.

It's released for 25$+ elite patrons to thank them for the most generous support, and after every 3 days, I will publish it to next tier. You can find it

I hope you will like it as much as I loved working on it.

Now, back to work on the next update for Anna.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
If you guys want the new novel you have 2 possibility's
A: You make a Request thread for it
B: You upload it yourself :) ( if you got the game just send a pm 2 one of the mods & they will make a new thread for it )

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes