Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Lily of the valley
The Humbling experience (now abandoned but still a ton of content)
Elena's life
Katie's corruption
A wife and mother (really slow and realistic build up, has yet to get real naughty. But if this game gets completed it will probably be the best in this entire genre in my opinion)
Fashion business (looks real promising)
I had doubts in a wife and mother and fashion business . I checked their content image folder by unpacking , so many contents and renders without some hot scene ? seems like a difference between softcore and hardcore version censorship and theirs is like general patronage edition that even under 18 can play safely . Worst is the game would likely abandon by the dev even before the game get into a real hardcore version

Sep 4, 2017
I had doubts in a wife and mother and fashion business . I checked their content image folder by unpacking , so many contents and renders without some hot scene ? seems like a difference between softcore and hardcore version censorship and theirs is like general patronage edition that even under 18 can play safely . Worst is the game would likely abandon by the dev even before the game get into a real hardcore version
The biggest problem with A wife and mother is that it spreads out so much, the chance of it growing over his head is bigger than him completing it, IMO.

Dazza1

Feb 18, 2018
Search the thread a little dude, asked & answered before, Alfred lives next door to Anna, so he should be there it's the flat on the left of Anna's.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes