osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
So, I've been working on a Anna mod (to be precise I'm just using this game to test run some stuff) and had some questions, thanks in advance if anyone can answer.

1. is there any diverging paths in the game?

2. at any point there are side objectives or the game in purely linear?

3. are all scenes in the game the ones from the CG room?
1. Yes, you have to choose accepting Jeremy's abuse. Refusing automatically puts you on the Diane path, leading to different scenes, the most notable in the last update with anal sex on the plane or MFF threesome at the beach.
Furthermore at one point you have to choose between Robert and Jim for help getting the documents back, leading to different scenes and so far one extra scene if you choose Jim (MMF BJ scene at the bar)

2. Yes, you can miss the earlier Alfred scenes, you can miss the black dildo mirror scene and you can miss the hot-dog scene if the player isn't paying attention to the dialogues.

3. No idea

Updated mod with skunk support and one more scene.

edit: It seems i'm still missing a lot of scenes, if anyone spot a scene not in the gallery let me know and I'll add it in the next version.

You could always compare with my Ren'py version which has a fully unlocked replay room letting you tweak the variables so you get to see every variation of every scene. Word of warning it does have almost every game scene in it, even the smaller ones like the phone calls in the office.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
1. Yes, you have to choose accepting Jeremy's abuse. Refusing automatically puts you on the Diane path, leading to different scenes, the most notable in the last update with anal sex on the plane or MFF threesome at the beach.
Furthermore at one point you have to choose between Robert and Jim for help getting the documents back, leading to different scenes and so far one extra scene if you choose Jim (MMF BJ scene at the bar)

2. Yes, you can miss the earlier Alfred scenes, you can miss the black dildo mirror scene and you can miss the hot-dog scene if the player isn't paying attention to the dialogues.

3. No idea

You could always compare with my Ren'py version which has a fully unlocked replay room letting you tweak the variables so you get to see every variation of every scene. Word of warning it does have almost every game scene in it, even the smaller ones like the phone calls in the office.
Thank's I'll check your Ren'py remake for the gallery. The objectives were for the map, I wanted to put markers for quests and objectives, but seeing as it wouldn't be productive for an ongoing game I shelved the idea.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there a compressed 1.0 version? Which page is it on?
but it's not that hard to find

Reactions: vrokol

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I was checking out "Hard Exam" {which is Ren'Py} in the "Latest Games" list, ad it looked good and it mentioned it was a sort of prequel or somesuch to this game, so i came here and ...

it's not Ren'Py like the other, it's urpgum.

Oh, well

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
@Davidreiter You should make a PSA on 0.9 to 1.0 upgrade regarding save. Here's a guide on how to not lose your saves / not see them after applying patch.

1. Backup 0.9 save folder
2. Drag and drop 1.0 patch into 0.9 folder.
3. Load any save, save over all the slots you want to load your 0.9 data from. Example: I got saves on Slots 1 -5 I used for 0.9. I want to play from them. I save over those slots.
4. Go into the backup folder you made in Step 1, drag and drop the save files for 1 - 5 into the actual /save folder.
5. Play

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes