CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I was checking out "Hard Exam" {which is Ren'Py} in the "Latest Games" list, ad it looked good and it mentioned it was a sort of prequel or somesuch to this game, so i came here and ...

it's not Ren'Py like the other, it's urpgum.

Oh, well
Did you at least read the OP? Somewhere in the bottom, under download links , mod, renpy blah blah..
Oh well..

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Did you at least read the OP? Somewhere in the bottom, under download links , mod, renpy blah blah..
Oh well..

By golly - that is an "unofficial" remake.

Not precisely the same thing as a Ren'Py original

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Haven't tried this before, question, any gangbangs? And if so who should I "pursue" to get to them?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi all,

I just saw that the dev made the school spinoff which he mentions is the second spinoff of Anna. Apart from the main game and this new school version what else has he done?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hi all,

I just saw that the dev made the school spinoff which he mentions is the second spinoff of Anna. Apart from the main game and this new school version what else has he done?

Reactions: Krull

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I just played the game. Nice game. It would be better if we have a map of places. My memories sometimes refuse to remember them all.

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
hi i just started the game but game crashed at car accident scene. does anyone have a save starting from there? thanks already

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Where does the game end at currently? Supposedly I've installed v. 1.0 but at the last scene (Anna's first anal, in a private jet) I see a message "it's the end of version 0.9". So have I somehow messed up and installed an older version or does it really end here?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Where does the game end at currently? Supposedly I've installed v. 1.0 but at the last scene (Anna's first anal, in a private jet) I see a message "it's the end of version 0.9". So have I somehow messed up and installed an older version or does it really end here?
the private jet or beach with Timothy/Diane are the last scenes of this version ;)

Reactions: sunaboz

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
It could be like that, or just a list of places with description where to find it. For example: Anna's/Rec's house: north east in residential area.
Btw, where's Andrew's place pls? I still cannot find it.
Edit: I just realize that we have this. Much better than my suggestion.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Hi. Just started playing the Ren'py mod and halfway trough the game I had the urge to play to original. It's a really great game and I want to experience the original version. It's my first RPGM game, so I'm a little bit lost ... just a bit ;) Is there an overview of the controlls for the game? I think I know the basic stuff (F4 for fullscreen; Page down for skip; right mouse for menu and so on). I don't know if I've missed some important buttons. Just asking for an overview ... if there is any. XD

I've read some parts of the thread and found something about secret scenes. I don't want to miss those scenes, so I'm asking for an excisting list of that scenes. Does such a list with a little "How to .." excist?

Thank you :)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes