osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I've read some parts of the thread and found something about secret scenes. I don't want to miss those scenes, so I'm asking for an existing list of that scenes. Does such a list with a little "How to .." exist?
My replay room in the Ren'py MOD is the only list I know.

But the hidden scenes are not so much 'hidden' if you pay attention to the dialogues:

For example: When you are supposed to meet Andrew at the hospital after work for your check-up, when you exit the building you will get a dialog saying that you are in the mood for something sweet. Basically, you need to go to the shop near your house first instead of the hospital for the first scene with Alfred where he breaks his arm and you help him undress.

Same with the hot-dog vendor scene: One morning you get a dialog saying I'm in the mood for a snack or I'll grab a bite on my way to work.

And the third scene is the black dildo scene right before you move: if you don't get the towels from Rebecca's room and just go in your room, you don't get the black dildo mirror scene.

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
My replay room in the Ren'py MOD is the only list I know.

But the hidden scenes are not so much 'hidden' if you pay attention to the dialogues:

For example: When you are supposed to meet Andrew at the hospital after work for your check-up, when you exit the building you will get a dialog saying that you are in the mood for something sweet. Basically, you need to go to the shop near your house first instead of the hospital for the first scene with Alfred where he breaks his arm and you help him undress.

Same with the hot-dog vendor scene: One morning you get a dialog saying I'm in the mood for a snack or I'll grab a bite on my way to work.

And the third scene is the black dildo scene right before you move: if you don't get the towels from Rebecca's room and just go in your room, you don't get the black dildo mirror scene.
Thanks for your reply. Ok, then I've found two of these by myself. Not sure if I missed the hotdog part, but I think it's later in the game. I've read something like "after Ashleys party" ... and there was no party yet. Have to keep my eyes open :p You are right, they are not really hidden, I thought of something more complicated. damn, these old RPGs have ruined me XD

And thank you for your great mod.

Reactions: vrokol

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Hi. Another question from a RPGM noob: Can I save during a "cutscene" ... before I have to do a decision? Since there is no "rollback" function afaik, it's a bit frustrating when I make a wrong decision. I'm so paranoid, that I save every time before entering a house :) Thanks.

Edit:
And I have to say, RPGM isn't so bad as I thought. The walking part is realistic and gives more depth to the game. The only thing I really miss is that rollback thing ... and more savepoints XD .... and a way to edit your save if you did something terrible wrong in the past (I tried save editor but couldn't find anything plausible ton change like "massage1=True" or something else ... just numbers)

I think this game would do very good as a Ren'py sandbox game like MC

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
and a way to edit your save if you did something terrible wrong in the past (I tried save editor but couldn't find anything plausible ton change like "massage1=True" or something else ... just numbers)
Well, In my MOD, in scenes.rpy you can find when those numbers are set and what they mean
ex: # switch 11 # Sister chat 1 ends

The second part I retrieve from System.json in the www/data folder.
I think the variable is called switches and the number is the index number in the array.

Reactions: hoeschy

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Well, In my MOD, in scenes.rpy you can find when those numbers are set and what they mean
ex: # switch 11 # Sister chat 1 ends

The second part I retrieve from System.json in the www/data folder.
I think the variable is called switches and the number is the index number in the array.
Thanky you. I will have a look. My probplem is, that I startet the game as a "pure route" and wanted to get her slutier after some events. Now Jeremy is like a kitten around me and Anna wants his data nevertheless. IMO the story makes more sense with the sluty route from the beginning and not a mix thing like mine. She only got laid from good old Alfred and Timothy :coldsweat:

I think I will start again. I want a good base for comming updates. And the story is very good, so it's no problem ... just very time consuming.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi. Another question from a RPGM noob: Can I save during a "cutscene" ... before I have to do a decision? Since there is no "rollback" function afaik, it's a bit frustrating when I make a wrong decision. I'm so paranoid, that I save every time before entering a house :) Thanks.

Edit:
And I have to say, RPGM isn't so bad as I thought. The walking part is realistic and gives more depth to the game. The only thing I really miss is that rollback thing ... and more savepoints XD .... and a way to edit your save if you did something terrible wrong in the past (I tried save editor but couldn't find anything plausible ton change like "massage1=True" or something else ... just numbers)

I think this game would do very good as a Ren'py sandbox game like MC
Depends on the editor you're using, it shows all switches and variables with this one:

Reactions: hoeschy

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Depends on the editor you're using, it shows all switches and variables with this one:
Oh, thank you. I will give it a try. I used this one:

Tested it. That's exactly what I needed. Thank you. :biggrin:

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Somenone said here in v1.0.1 is changed Jeremy scene on airplane, but i dont saw any difference

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
What is the difference between v1. 0 and 1.0.1 in the airplane scene? i couldnt see any difference between the two versions!

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes