martoti

May 22, 2018
Unfortunately I do not. I am not a subscriber to the game anymore. After I found a few more that grabbed my attention I moved to them, but I am sure they will get posted at some point.
I personally find Anna one of the good games thus far, but if you can find other games which can turn your attention away from her (Anna), id like to know what game it is my good man

Oct 1, 2017
Damn!!, it will sure be quite sth seeing her with a different hair after all this time!
I like the 2nd one, considering the length being similar to her ponytail. But well :p. The 3rd one is winning easy
2 is pretty much exactly her sister's hair. I like 3 because it's new.

Reactions: Jane Hbk
W

WillyWill

I personally find Anna one of the good games thus far, but if you can find other games which can turn your attention away from her (Anna), id like to know what game it is my good man
Anna still has my attention just not my money. When games get an established following or a certain monthly threshold I move on to games that have show they can meet produce good content and meet deadlines. It isn't that the games are better just supporting newbies. Even better if they are trying something different in kinks, genre, or gameplay.

Reactions: vrokol and martoti

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I tried this game with the mod to switch it in Ren'py, and seriously, this is now one of my favorite !
Love the games with a female MC, i don't know why, but right now, i just don't care if the girl is getting f*cked by everyone, and so are the other girls in the game

Really good animations, really good models for the girls (maybe it would be better to see some more of the side characters like Emily or Diane), i also love the different personalities of the different male characters (there are lovers, bast*rds etc.).
The only flaw i've seen so far (in my opinion ofc) is the boyfriend (maybe it's because of the choices i did in the game). Actually, he's kind of blind and quite idiot, so idk, i don't feel any kind of a potential threat or consequences due to the massive cheating i'm doing with Anna on him.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the people who are sharing it and keep up the good work devs !

PS : If someone knows more games like this one (i mean, with a sexy female MC and the choice to make her a slut or let her remain a faithful girlfriend/wife), i'm interested, thks :)

Reactions: vrokol
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes