Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can anyone post a screenshot here who is timothy and the old man at neighbor? They are the 1st and 2nd highest vote and favorites and preferences in the next update progression.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Please no Rape, gangbang and threesome and boyfriend sex. Just an affair with consensual sex is better

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Please no Rape, gangbang and threesome and boyfriend sex. Just an affair with consensual sex is better
Sadly that doesn't bring in the patron bucks.

People don't pay for vanilla sex.

I'm not saying you are wrong, rape/corruption aren't my thing but that's what brings in the most people.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Can anyone post a screenshot here who is timothy and the old man at neighbor? They are the 1st and 2nd highest vote and favorites and preferences in the next update progression.
Timothy is the chubby IT guy, but I don't think we have met the old neighbour before.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Sadly that doesn't bring in the patron bucks.

People don't pay for vanilla sex.

I'm not saying you are wrong, rape/corruption aren't my thing but that's what brings in the most people.
Damn them ! they are lots of mad man bullshits. Treating a woman like a bitch and sex slave and lower class creature. I don't really understand how they find pleasure in that taking a woman against her will But I will not agree with you because there are some consensual sex that are not vanilla. And that is my point. Vanilla or not as long as it's consensual and not rape and gangbang. Her scenes with her boyfriend is already a vanilla shit that you are talking about but still it has lot of contents and so boring

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Damn them ! they are lots of mad man bullshits. Treating a woman like a bitch and sex slave and lower class creature. I don't really understand how they find pleasure in that taking a woman against her will But I will not agree with you because there are some consensual sex that are not vanilla. And that is my point. Vanilla or not as long as it's consensual and not rape and gangbang. Her scenes with her boyfriend is already a vanilla shit that you are talking about but still it has lot of contents and so boring
I didn't say vanilla was boring I said people don't pay for it.

Look at the highest earning games, they usually have some form of corruption, incest, forced sex and some of the more extreme fetishes.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Then he is a lucky guy he is the 2nd most favored in vote to have the prior update progression in his patreon page. 1st is that oldman
I was really disappointed with that poll, its just a guy standing in a store with no prior content and ppl flocked to him lol.I'll be skipping him...I just hope the update is not like my sister mia where you skip the beastiality content and end up skipping 3/4 of the update.to be honest I'll still play the update but if I wanted old guy sex...I would play sarah's life lol. with all that said....deepsleeps game is still among the best, still looking forward to more from him.
I voted for emily lol...would rather it ended up being timmy over the old guy though.

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
I was really disappointed with that poll, its just a guy standing in a store with no prior content and ppl flocked to him lol.I'll be skipping him...I just hope the update is not like my sister mia where you skip the beastiality content and end up skipping 3/4 of the update.to be honest I'll still play the update but if I wanted old guy sex...I would play sarah's life lol. with all that said....deepsleeps game is still among the best, still looking forward to more from him.
I voted for emily lol...would rather it ended up being timmy over the old guy though.
you always can skip scenes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Y
Yeah but somehow glad that It was Timothy guy who is the second. Lets vote for Timothy to beat the Old man shit

Reactions: Skz39

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wanna see the webcaming guy have sex with Anna for the viewers that would be hot :]
He is another guy that I will skip:eek:penedeyewink:
He reminds me too much of Jamal in elena's life...we all have our tastes in content and characters. jamal and ashley annoyed me from the start in these 2 games.I guess I really hate over confident trash like them...I would let anna give it to the old guy before I would ashley lol
I really hope its all on cam when I shoot his a*s down so he feels the humiliation when his friends see him try and fail:evilsmile:
I hope at some point there is some girl on girl action between anna and emily though:evilsmile:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes