Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
He is another guy that I will skip:eek:penedeyewink:
He reminds me too much of Jamal in elena's life...we all have our tastes in content and characters. jamal and ashley annoyed me from the start in these 2 games.I guess I really hate over confident trash like them...I would let anna give it to the old guy before I would ashley lol
I really hope its all on cam when I shoot his a*s down so he feels the humiliation when his friends see him try and fail:evilsmile:
I hope at some point there is some girl on girl action between anna and emily though:evilsmile:
What about the guy at the coffee shop or the modeling? xD

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
He is another guy that I will skip:eek:penedeyewink:
He reminds me too much of Jamal in elena's life...we all have our tastes in content and characters. jamal and ashley annoyed me from the start in these 2 games.I guess I really hate over confident trash like them...I would let anna give it to the old guy before I would ashley lol
What about the guy at the coffee shop or the modeling? XD
what about them? forgot about those 2 lol.They dont bother me as much as ashley lol
games with characters that are easy for me to hate are....
Anna Exciting Affection=ashley
elenas life=jamal
Sea Holiday=caspi
Dating my Daughter=Lucas
there are a few more but cant think of them atm lol

Last edited:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
like the your favorite kind of sexual partner for anna discussion.thebgame has many possible for stories for all tastes.personally as a computer enthusiast im represented timothy.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Isn't he the guy in the store ?
Yep that's the old man ^-^
someone asked this on his patreon aswell

how and when do you interact with the old man?

At the moment there is only one small scene in the corner store, and you can't miss it. There will be more stuff with him in the next update.

NO i'm NOT patreon , it's on the poll post that is PUBLIC.

Can't give the latest post he posted!

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
what about them? forgot about those 2 lol.They dont bother me as much as ashley lol
games with characters that are easy for me to hate are....
Anna Exciting Affection=ashley
elenas life=jamal
Sea Holiday=caspi
Dating my Daughter=Lucas
there are a few more but cant think of them atm lol
What about the doctor?:p

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I must say i did enjoy every single minute of it when i download for the first time, but when you play outside houses the little Anna crousing around the city i dont like that kinda type of game. But whaever it just my comment, still amazing story and game from that... Keep up the good work, i hope you still going to update the game :D

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
I must say i did enjoy every single minute of it when i download for the first time, but when you play outside houses the little Anna crousing around the city i dont like that kinda type of game. But whaever it just my comment, still amazing story and game from that... Keep up the good work, i hope you still going to update the game :D
ive said a million times.this style really does no favors for devs and players.RPGM too in general.i never play these.this one is the only exceptions because i love anna.she is an MC i really care about.a gem if you think the MCs in even the beat games are compete retards cough DoD MC cough Max bb cough

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes