markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
It's almost 9PM in my country (CEST). In the Pacific Time zone, it's only 12pm. In the central one, 2pm. And in the eastern one, 3pm. He still has 12 hours to release the game tuesday if he's in the PTZ.
10 pm here:pokerFace::ForeverAlone:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well after the technical difficulties with Lily of the Valley, Anna is my new thicc waifu, hope to see some hardcore action soon.
Yeah same story here.. its sad we cant have both since Lily is pretty much abandoned.
Anna is a thicc beauty though so its all good!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You sadden the fuglies of the world.
Fuglies go on the front line of my army they can get pussy from the females they capture I will provide the ugly ones for them and maybe sometimes a pretty one if she don't bend to my will and do what I tell her or if she bores me.... And if she can't get knocked up I will let the soliders of my vast and mighty hentai empire rape them and when they get bored of her or she is to loose to get anything out of I will just tell the soldiers to keep her or kill her and or give her to a animal to be either raped or eaten... Or both....

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Fuglies go on the front line of my army they can get pussy from the females they capture I will provide the ugly ones for them and maybe sometimes a pretty one if she don't bend to my will and do what I tell her or if she bores me.... And if she can't get knocked up I will let the soliders of my vast and mighty hentai empire rape them and when they get bored of her or she is to loose to get anything out of I will just tell the soldiers to keep her or kill her and or give her to a animal to be either raped or eaten... Or both....
That's what I like about you Infamy, you're a grounded guy.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Wait Lily is being abandoned? and yes Anna is thiccccccccccccccccc
Well its not really abandonded yet but it might as well be at this point. It aint looking good for poor lily.
Go read some of the stuff in the thread about it

That's what I like about you Infamy, you're a grounded guy.
Got to respect him.. he knows what he wants and how he likes it.
And dont you dare stay in his way or he will nut you up.

exsergal

Jun 4, 2017

update 0.5 for the patrons already laid out) left to wait for the plum))

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes