Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
ive said a million times.this style really does no favors for devs and players.RPGM too in general.i never play these.this one is the only exceptions because i love anna.she is an MC i really care about.a gem if you think the MCs in even the beat games are compete retards cough DoD MC cough Max bb cough
I dont even understand what are you saying, its just my comment! I like the game to and Anna character as you do!

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
I dont even understand what are you saying, its just my comment! I like the game to and Anna character as you do!
im talking about the part when you said the little anna crousing around the city annoys.basically i agreed with ya:):eazyHype:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This was one of my favourite games, but in this new version I'm more than disappointed. Scene on massage with that creepy elder is just disgusting. Is it can't be made to completely avoid that content with elders?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
This was one of my favourite games, but in this new version I'm more than disappointed. Scene on massage with that creepy elder is just disgusting. Is it can't be made to completely avoid that content with elders?
If i'm not wrong you can make the massage stop tho.

If i read correctly (public post or here) the creator said that you can AVOID char you don't like

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If i'm not wrong you can make the massage stop tho.

If i read correctly (public post or here) the creator said that you can AVOID char you don't like
I didn't found a way how to completely avoid that character. There is, however, option to stop massage but only after some touching and fingering from that character, which is disgusting.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
well i know that deepsleep is on this forum you could always try tag him or wait until he get back to give a response

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well than I hope he will see this.
Scene goes something like this:
***That elder come into room. Anna: wow he's hot. Anna's friend: it looks like somebody is into older guys" (BIG EEW). And than goes massage with that touching and fingering(don't know text cause I just skiped it, didn't read). And only than there's option for player to continue or drop. ***
I'd like to see complete avoid of that kind of content.For example:
***Elder enters room. Anna friend: so what do you think? Is he hot? Anna(let player choose): Option 1 - yes he's hot (go massage full or not) Option 2 : Noupe, I'm really not into older guys. End of scene, let me out of massage parlour.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

epim

Jun 6, 2017
I didn't found a way how to completely avoid that character. There is, however, option to stop massage but only after some touching and fingering from that character, which is disgusting.
Have you already played it? Can u upload it bere?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
he will release on Tuesday?
Yeah, he said tomorrow 8 hours ago. So it will be tuesday but I don't know where he is from so it might be wednesday if you are in Europe/Asia/Africa and he's from California or any state in the Pacific Time Zone.

Reactions: Mark17

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, he said tomorrow 8 hours ago. So it will be tuesday but I don't know where he is from so it might be wednesday if you are in Europe/Asia/Africa and he's from California or any state in the Pacific Time Zone.
Is it out yet?:D

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes