LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
wahts new in 1.1.2 than 1.1
It's a couple changes, but it's still mostly 1.1:

From DeepSleep a few pages back:
After reading a lot of comments and messages about 1.1, I decided to add a few changes. One of those is regarding Anna in the bar, and another one is with Alfred.

The one with Alfred has received a lot of additions more than 20 renders and 3 animations, lot's of choices there. Also, the bar one may lead to additional stuff later.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I definitely won't complain about all the sex scenes, but I'd agree it's becoming a little bit less exciting when the MC turned into a total slut and wouldn't say no to anybody. For me, the interesting part of this kind of games is the conflict of the MC, enjoying something she's not supposed to do and feeling shame and disapproval about herself at the same time.
I think its getting to the point to make this more interesting, would be if Andrew catches Anna cheating, then allowing choices to be made to determine how he handles it and go from there.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
I would like to suggest the author.. maybe the addition of the player's choice will affect the future story....

But this will increase the author's workload....:ForeverAlone:

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
So. I haven't found any of changes. The bar scene is still bugged, and scene with Alfred... where are those 20 New renders deep sleep told about? Is it right 1.1.2 version?

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
I like new Alfred scene.But I guess I'd like it to be a little longer.Alfred certainly should not share Anna with other men.
I think they are falling in love with each other. Thanks for update.

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
anyone has the save before the alfred scene? somehow my save couldnt get that scene, probably because I rejected him once

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
I definitely won't complain about all the sex scenes, but I'd agree it's becoming a little bit less exciting when the MC turned into a total slut and wouldn't say no to anybody. For me, the interesting part of this kind of games is the conflict of the MC, enjoying something she's not supposed to do and feeling shame and disapproval about herself at the same time.
the thing is there is too many virgins under 18 around here who never see a girl naked so for them this is baaaad. and the let hatefull comments about moral and stuff too xd its funny to read em and its more funny to see developer actually take em into acount

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
So. I haven't found any of changes. The bar scene is still bugged, and scene with Alfred... where are those 20 New renders deep sleep told about? Is it right 1.1.2 version?
I don't know which version you are playing, but in 1.1.2 you can chose to be only with Alfred and bar bugs are fixed long time ago.

Reactions: PJER and vrokol
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes