mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
i like the game in general , renders, animations cant be better , story is not bad , but i remember a couple of update back where anna was more into blackmail or forced to do some stuff, those things have been forgotten in the last updates , i do like to see anna having sex with all king of characters, but still she is not a 100% slut at least not yet, i would like to see those forces situations and blackmail back again , because there is no sense in having sex with a fat ugly old guys for placer to me,

Reactions: Mikk88

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Oh my fuckin god, this is absolutely stunning !!! Body, facial expression (her eyes looking at him), pose, accessories... I'm in love! omg, omg, omg :heartcoveredeyes: Bounty for FullHD or even 4k version ... that picture screams to be my new wallpaper ...
Fucking hot, isn't she?

Reactions: Creeping Death

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
about the last update specially the hector part ,
i think it would be better if hector forced alfred and blackmailed him to dont continue with the fashion business unless he convince anna to do some favors to him , alfred had no choices than speak with anna asking her a big favor , anna doent agree and got mad trying to leave the aparment , but alfred doent allow her to leave and convince her in either 2 ways
1) a good way
2) or blackmailing her

because lets be realistic , alfred is an old guy , she maybe likes to fuck, but there is a couple of nice characters in the game to do it for placer, and everything cant be , ohh you touch me there i get horny fuck me ,
story needs to have a balance between having sex for placer and do it because she doent have other option ( even if she ends liking it )

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
about the last update specially the hector part ,
i think it would be better if hector forced alfred and blackmailed him to dont continue with the fashion business unless he convince anna to do some favors to him , alfred had no choices than speak with anna asking her a big favor , anna doent agree and got mad trying to leave the aparment , but alfred doent allow her to leave and convince her in either 2 ways
1) a good way
2) or blackmailing her

because lets be realistic , alfred is an old guy , she maybe likes to fuck, but there is a couple of nice characters in the game to do it for placer, and everything cant be , ohh you touch me there i get horny fuck me ,
story needs to have a balance between having sex for placer and do it because she doent have other option ( even if she ends liking it )
I completely agree with you. I loved the sex scene, but did not liked the dialogue at all. It didn't feel believable that MC was so willing to have sex with two old guys at once. And not only that, she also took one of them in the asshole too. I think it would have been much interesting if Alfred blackmailed her into doing that.
I hope that in the future updates Dev emphasize more on the blackmail/manipulation instead of making MC a willing slut.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
I completely agree with you. I loved the sex scene, but did not liked the dialogue at all. It didn't feel believable that MC was so willing to have sex with two old guys at once. And not only that, she also took one of them in the asshole too. I think it would have been much interesting if Alfred blackmailed her into doing that.
I hope that in the future updates Dev emphasize more on the blackmail/manipulation instead of making MC a willing slut.
and the bar’s owner path was bad too, there was a huge oportunity to force a situation at the bar , same as when he asked her to do the pool dance, but was disappointed with her reaction over him ,

andrews - boyfriend
ashley - young and a good cock
timothy- not a handsome guy but help her a lot , fair enough
rest of characters incluided andrew’s father , jeremy, alfred, hector , and the rest of them , its a must to create some situation that force anna to do or have sex againt her will ( even if she likes it later)
i spoke with deep about this, i hope he focus more in these aspects of the game, because without these minor issue i can say in my opinion that this game is awesome

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
and the bar’s owner path was bad too, there was a huge oportunity to force a situation at the bar , same as when he asked her to do the pool dance, but was disappointed with her reaction over him ,

andrews - boyfriend
ashley - young and a good cock
timothy- not a handsome guy but help her a lot , fair enough
rest of characters incluided andrew’s father , jeremy, alfred, hector , and the rest of them , its a must to create some situation that force anna to do or have sex againt her will ( even if she likes it later)
i spoke with deep about this, i hope he focus more in these aspects of the game, because without these minor issue i can say in my opinion that this game is awesome
Yes, It is one of the few good game with a female main caracter. I hope Dev continue working on this game for a long time. By the way, I picked up this game very recently so I don't know the release time table. Can u tell me how long the dev take to release new contents? And which time of the month he release new contents?

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone else having issues with saves not working? I tried my saves from the previous version, but they're all showing up as "0 days," with some error message while trying to load them.
Yea, you should play again from older saves. Saves from the last update are not working now.

Will there be a real update soon or this 1.1.2 version is update for this month? I replayed most of scenes from the last update, but I didnt notice something new

Reactions: Lycan73

nhatbon23

Jul 13, 2018
I would like see Anna get more blackmail too.
P/s: Anyone can recommend me a game which have blackmail ?? :biggrin:

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I haven't found any new scene in this version than what I saw on the previous one. Have you guys found any new scene here?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes