komando12

Aug 17, 2017
old saves are not working and not much of a new content. did i understand correctly? if so will wait for the next update

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Hi, I haven't found any new scene in this version than what I saw on the previous one. Have you guys found any new scene here?
the new scene its just a fix on hector alfred path , now you can choose to have a 3some with them or just sex with alfred , and a fix on the animation at the end where anna masturbates with the black dildo

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
Can anyone post a save file for the new update based on the storyline from the last update?

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
about the last update specially the hector part ,
i think it would be better if hector forced alfred and blackmailed him to dont continue with the fashion business unless he convince anna to do some favors to him , alfred had no choices than speak with anna asking her a big favor , anna doent agree and got mad trying to leave the aparment , but alfred doent allow her to leave and convince her in either 2 ways
1) a good way
2) or blackmailing her

because lets be realistic , alfred is an old guy , she maybe likes to fuck, but there is a couple of nice characters in the game to do it for placer, and everything cant be , ohh you touch me there i get horny fuck me ,
story needs to have a balance between having sex for placer and do it because she doent have other option ( even if she ends liking it )
Totally agree!

Reactions: mike5000

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
and the bar’s owner path was bad too, there was a huge oportunity to force a situation at the bar , same as when he asked her to do the pool dance, but was disappointed with her reaction over him ,

andrews - boyfriend
ashley - young and a good cock
timothy- not a handsome guy but help her a lot , fair enough
rest of characters incluided andrew’s father , jeremy, alfred, hector , and the rest of them , its a must to create some situation that force anna to do or have sex againt her will ( even if she likes it later)
i spoke with deep about this, i hope he focus more in these aspects of the game, because without these minor issue i can say in my opinion that this game is awesome
100% right!

Reactions: mike5000

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Anna Exciting Affection [v1.1.2] [DeepSleep] - Original Size: 3.89GB

Download Win (472MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the extra new animations are missing from the compressed 1.1.2. when i reached the alfred alone scenes, the animations didn't appear, just black screen, and after a few seconds prompts the choice of continuing or repeating the animation. i've played many other games you crunched and had no problems, but this one is not the case. i've also checked the animations folder, and didn't find the new ones, it's possible you forgot to add them in the folder

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
the extra new animations are missing from the compressed 1.1.2. when i reached the alfred alone scenes, the animations didn't appear, just black screen, and after a few seconds prompts the choice of continuing or repeating the animation. i've played many other games you crunched and had no problems, but this one is not the case. i've also checked the animations folder, and didn't find the new ones, it's possible you forgot to add them in the folder
I didn't add/remove anything from the game. Do you know what the filenames are of the animations?

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
I didn't add/remove anything from the game. Do you know what the filenames are of the animations?
i don't know the filenames, but i opened all the animations from the "movies" folder, and didn't see any new ones, like the hj and sex scenes with alfred when you reject hector in the last update, they weren't present in the folder and in-game. but then again i didn't download and play the original full 1.1.2, so maybe it's the same with that one too. but still didn't see anyone mentioning this here, so it's weird

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i don't know the filenames, but i opened all the animations from the "movies" folder, and didn't see any new ones, like the hj and sex scenes with alfred when you reject hector in the last update, they weren't present in the folder and in-game. but then again i didn't download and play the original full 1.1.2, so maybe it's the same with that one too. but still didn't see anyone mentioning this here, so it's weird
Well, I'm a fucktard, I didn't add the patch. Gimme a few and will fix it. Sorry.

Reactions: vrokol

Constantine N7

Aug 28, 2018
It's a shame that Brian fell out of the plot, he's kind of a positive character and I do not understand why Alfred gets so much, I would understand if the masseuse got so many sweets (he's a pro in giving pleasure to girls and all that) or Timothy and it's too bad that the second scene with Ashley there is no animation and in Ethan (in my opinion) the animation takes a very boring angle.

P.S. sorry if there are errors in the sentences, used an interpreter

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Fixed in the post with the compressed version. Very sorry, entirely my fault.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes