immolate

Sep 5, 2018
I've spent 6 hours to get some group sex scenes with ana and all we have right now are with that old neighbor and his friend and with timothy? I though i would get threesome with sister and robert and maybe with anna's boyfriend and his friend. Anyone knows when will we get new stuff? Also so many blowjobs and so little actual fucking :( I wish this game had more group sex and actual fucking with different poses. DP would be awesome. :heartcoveredeyes:
By the way does anyone know anything as beatufil as this but with DP?

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
I've spent 6 hours to get some group sex scenes with ana and all we have right now are with that old neighbor and his friend and with timothy? I though i would get threesome with sister and robert and maybe with anna's boyfriend and his friend. Anyone knows when will we get new stuff? Also so many blowjobs and so little actual fucking :( I wish this game had more group sex and actual fucking with different poses. DP would be awesome. :heartcoveredeyes:
By the way does anyone know anything as beatufil as this but with DP?
i guess you are playing from the beginning right?
because the game so far has a lot of sex scenes

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
i guess you are playing from the beginning right?
because the game so far has a lot of sex scenes
yes i played from the beginning, yes i know that there are a lot of sex scenes but they're usually 1on1 and mostly blowjobs. My point is that i would like to have more group sex scenes and dp. I hope it will be in the next update.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
yes i played from the beginning, yes i know that there are a lot of sex scenes but they're usually 1on1 and mostly blowjobs. My point is that i would like to have more group sex scenes and dp. I hope it will be in the next update.
there are already a couple of 3somes scenes and a lesbian scene too

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
Would it be possible if you upload the latest save file that you have for the new game engine

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Would it be possible if you upload the latest save file that you have for the new game engine
I am sorry but no. I was playing on flash version of this game on a website, it was buggy as fuck and there is no way of exporting saves.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Diane Timothy scene only trigger if you reject the boss's advances otherwise it's the plane scene.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
can anyone tell me why after i click new game and the warning appear, it just crash my game?
please, i want to play the game so bad.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
at the beach with timothy and diane
at the end of actual update with alfred and hector
Technically maybe not a threesome since there is no actual penetration but she performs a double BJ (Jim&Patrick) at the bar, but this scene only triggers if you asked Jim (and not Robert) for help with retrieving the papers for Carl

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes