BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I haven't played this for awhile so I started a new game using v1.1 compressed, just got to the first spa scene and saved.
Then noticed there was an update here ( anna_ea_1.1.2-win-fixed-crunched) so downloaded and transferred my saves over, however when trying to load save I get a "Type error undefined is not a function". :(
Any ideas as I don't want to restart again?

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Hello! Please help me: i play Anna Exciting Affection the 1.1.2 version... after gardening and Alfred scene, Anna back to home and plays with black dildo. After that go shop and buy anal dildo... i also see the Hotdog seller scene... but i can't understand what i must do after... Anna says to go home... and i go... but after that? Is this version completed? The Journal non have events on... please let me know if is all for this version or i can do something else... Thanks Mate!!

Reactions: dav121

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Hello! Please help me: i play Anna Exciting Affection the 1.1.2 version... after gardening and Alfred scene, Anna back to home and plays with black dildo. After that go shop and buy anal dildo... i also see the Hotdog seller scene... but i can't understand what i must do after... Anna says to go home... and i go... but after that? Is this version completed? The Journal non have events on... please let me know if is all for this version or i can do something else... Thanks Mate!!
you are at the end of the update

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
hi
just downloaded game (anna_ea_11.rar) from page 1 via mega & extracted it to anna_ea_11 folder.
i opened folder, clicked on game.exe and game window opened with text
"cannot extract package
unable to create temporary directory"
can anyone help?

Reactions: potatogaming20000

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@DeepSleep The problem with playing in Firefox is save games (and transferring them).
I was playing Elena's Life 0.16 in FF on Linux and when I upgraded to 0.20 my saves were not there

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes