Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
There's just too much sex, and the story becomes inconsistent. Everyday she has sex with someone different, and dialogues are filled with loops. That game has awesome sex scenes, but needs a proper writer, and a decent story to add more mystery and thrilling moments. The beginning is great, but becomes generic for the end...

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
There's just too much sex, and the story becomes inconsistent. Everyday she has sex with someone different, and dialogues are filled with loops. That game has awesome sex scenes, but needs a proper writer, and a decent story to add more mystery and thrilling moments. The beginning is great, but becomes generic for the end...
If read overview carefully, it said "There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests".
DeepSleep (DS) had said lots of side quests. It means what we got this update right now is side quest.
So what's main storyline? I think Anna want to live with her boyfriend, and she made it (first main storyline Done). Now she should get the job to pay the rent. And we know too that her boyfriend didn't had a job before. So she approach her boss/gangster.
It looks DS doesn't want cheap storyline. So he create more story. Like two guys in front of her apartement, and her boyfriend's dad.
I know everyday she had sex with different people was awkward, i think it was her story to make her corrupt (maybe). But it was what patreons wanted. 1-2 days for new update.
Do you think his patreons want new update with no sex scene at all? I don't think so.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
There is a bug there, that if you don't have the laptop from Ashley and the data from Jeremy to go through, there is no alternative scene/path and you can't progress and become stuck

SbogoSbogo

Jan 12, 2018
Sorry guys it's me or Deepsleep is getting slower and slower on the updates? Almost 2 months since the last one and he has done like one and a half scenes... I think he's enjoying his 800 patreons...

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Sorry guys it's me or Deepsleep is getting slower and slower on the updates? Almost 2 months since the last one and he has done like one and a half scenes... I think he's enjoying his 800 patreons...
last update 1.1 was 08/02 , and after that date was the 1.2 update that fixed some bugs and added an options ,
i have seen that he really tried to launch an update monthly ( and this game has perfect renders and animations ) , i wish all others devs have the same commitment .

Reactions: vrokol

SbogoSbogo

Jan 12, 2018
last update 1.1 was 08/02 , and after that date was the 1.2 update that fixed some bugs and added an options ,
i have seen that he really tried to launch an update monthly ( and this game has perfect renders and animations ) , i wish all others devs have the same commitment .
Last update was 02-08 for 15$ patreon, I remember that in the description he said "updates in less than a month" now is "I'll try every month" but it's more like every 2 months. To me it seems like he is slowing down the "production" without saying it clearly to patreons.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Last update was 02-08 for 15$ patreon, I remember that in the description he said "updates in less than a month" now is "I'll try every month" but it's more like every 2 months. To me it seems like he is slowing down the "production" without saying it clearly to patreons.
That's how it is unfortunately, when you make 1 game long enough, you start to feel less motivated or if he's someone like malleck, he takes the money and slowly abandons the community. But right now, I feel like the problem is motivation, he doesn't seem to be money hungry.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
1.1 was released on 2/08, 1.1.2 was on 15/8 and 1.2 is scheduled for the end of the month

IMO, you guys are full of shit because all I see is hard-working developer. Did he even take a vacation this summer?

And as a full-time software engineer I can tell you that missing deadlines is a regular occurrence.
With experience it becomes less mostly because you set the delivery date farther.

monmap

Aug 5, 2017
i get stuck after 3 some with the the neighbor ,then buy the new anal toy ,is that a bug ?, any save pls

SbogoSbogo

Jan 12, 2018
1.1 was released on 2/08, 1.1.2 was on 15/8 and 1.2 is scheduled for the end of the month

IMO, you guys are full of shit because all I see is hard-working developer. Did he even take a vacation this summer?

And as a full-time software engineer I can tell you that missing deadlines is a regular occurrence.
With experience it becomes less mostly because you set the delivery date farther.
I support Deepsleep since the 0.3 version, I started with the higher tier than gradually decreased due to these changes. I don't think I'm full of shit, I'm just saying what's my exeperience with him. The first times he was out of deadline he made excuses, now he doesn't care anymore.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
I support Deepsleep since the 0.3 version, I started with the higher tier than gradually decreased due to these changes. I don't think I'm full of shit, I'm just saying what's my exeperience with him. The first times he was out of deadline he made excuses, now he doesn't care anymore.
i support him too i started with the higher tier and im still in his higher tier,

before he used to release one update per month , now (and im
agree with you in this part) its taking more time between releases , but why ?

i dont think he is slowing down, probably is the game in general , now there is a bunch of characters and a lot of paths , and probably thats why is taking more time,

you can see all these in the last releases where you can see the rush , not in renders or animations but you can see it in plot and texts that became straight and simples , in my opinion its better if he takes a couple more days between updates from now and deliver a better quality game .

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
yeah the delay situation is nothing new and it is getting worse but what about the lack of previews for this update?WEIRD

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes