N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
1.jpg

Hello, Dear patrons!
Another quick update on the progress of the next release.

Lately if noticed that almost all of the scenes I make now are quite sexual and it doesn't let a story to progress at enough fast pace, so in the next update there will also be more scenes that will drive story more. I mean, I love them, but in my opinion, a story also matters :) That means that there will be a couple of more little scenes than I anticipated before.

As for a progress, everything is going great and in a very good pace. One thing that you will also see in the next update is a couple more animations than usually as I like when some scenes start slowly, so there will be more of those till you get to the best part :) Also, there will be some to do a quests again. Simple ones, but a fun ones :)

I still aim to release the next update at the end of September, maybe a couple of days more if some of the last scenes and testing takes longer than anticipated.

Thank you again for your amazing support,

Deep

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
weekly update , for those that cant see it in the patreon site View attachment 153806
View attachment 153812

Hello, Dear patrons!
Another quick update on the progress of the next release.

Lately if noticed that almost all of the scenes I make now are quite sexual and it doesn't let a story to progress at enough fast pace, so in the next update there will also be more scenes that will drive story more. I mean, I love them, but in my opinion, a story also matters :) That means that there will be a couple of more little scenes than I anticipated before.

As for a progress, everything is going great and in a very good pace. One thing that you will also see in the next update is a couple more animations than usually as I like when some scenes start slowly, so there will be more of those till you get to the best part :) Also, there will be some to do a quests again. Simple ones, but a fun ones :)

I still aim to release the next update at the end of September, maybe a couple of days more if some of the last scenes and testing takes longer than anticipated.

Thank you again for your amazing support,

Deep
Now come N7's is so much bigger?
:p:p:p

Reactions: vrokol

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Oh cool back to the doctor for the head injury. I had totally forgotten about that part of the plot x'D now the last forgotten piece we need is Anna's friend's long lost brother!

Reactions: vrokol

mrSunshine1313

Jan 29, 2018
1.1 was released on 2/08, 1.1.2 was on 15/8 and 1.2 is scheduled for the end of the month

IMO, you guys are full of shit because all I see is hard-working developer. Did he even take a vacation this summer?

And as a full-time software engineer I can tell you that missing deadlines is a regular occurrence.
With experience it becomes less mostly because you set the delivery date farther.

Progress in last 4 months has been minimal and every update been delayed. I use to love the game, but i just don't care anymore. And what's up with the hiring new member goal? Just joke or what?

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
I think Deep went out on vacation and probably didn't come back yet. He has a good time with mulatto girls somewhere on the Caribbean islands and doesn't care about our wishes anymore. As you saw in his post he said "Thanks for your fantastic support". It should mean he is ok, and life got better). It is a joke of course. But it absolutely could be one of the reason of delay)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Started this and liked it at first but then the direction of it just made me feel oily. Sorry but have to pass.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Hope it will be release by the end of the month,this is my fave rpgm game and will somebody bust anna's anal cherry plss(not the fatfuck),deep you let us hanging on that fail DP man..cant wait.:closedtongue:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hope it will be release by the end of the month,this is my fave rpgm game and will somebody bust anna's anal cherry plss(not the fatfuck),deep you let us hanging on that fail DP man..cant wait.:closedtongue:
There already were 3 options for that anal 'cherry':
- Jeremy on the plane
- Alfred in the DP
- Alfred solo

ThunderKnive

Dec 7, 2017
SO, i have been playing the game for a couple of hours now. And unfortunatly i'm stuck. i got home after dancing the first time in the newly redecorated club and after sleeping I don't get any missions. The only thing that appeared was the conversation wuth andrew about him going to the toilet...

Please help

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
SO, i have been playing the game for a couple of hours now. And unfortunatly i'm stuck. i got home after dancing the first time in the newly redecorated club and after sleeping I don't get any missions. The only thing that appeared was the conversation wuth andrew about him going to the toilet...

Please help
There is a bug there, that if you don't have the laptop from Ashley and the data from Jeremy to go through, there is no alternative scene/path and you can't progress and become stuck

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes