Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
let the other guy leave and follow the dialogs, at one point you'll get like 5 options on how to go next, anal is one of them

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
let the other guy leave and follow the dialogs, at one point you'll get like 5 options on how to go next, anal is one of them
Do you mean when Alfred brings his friend into the bedroom? Because I don't remember there being a choice in that, the only choice I got was to wear the outfit or go back to Andrew

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
21-7_bar_28.jpg

Hello, Dear patrons!
A quick update on progress for the next release. As I thought, I will have to take a couple more days to finish this update so I'll release it next week. As much as I wanted to release it sooner, I don't want to release an unfinished product.

Final scene count still stands. There will be a home scene, subway scene, dinner with a surprise, bar, Robert scene (will be optional and will lead to a different scene later), Office, Doctor, Sergey with guys and Timothy scene. You will also see some new naughty outfits.

I'm really sorry for the delay again, but it's not going to be a long delay and I hope that you will be very satisfied with the outcome.

Hoping for your understanding,

Deep

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes