mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
i have a question

why the wallpapers that i uploaded were removed ?

i hope someone has the answer

mrSunshine1313

Jan 29, 2018
Oh my. What a suprise that there is another delay. Keep giving him your money, he absolutely deserves all the support :test:

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah man I hate delays. I'd much rather play a buggy, unfinished mess because a dev set an arbitrary day for a new version to come out.

torvix

Oct 4, 2018
hi everyone, who thinks it's time to see becca helping albert ...and maybe anna or carl peeking

have nice day fellas.

Reactions: vrokol

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
"Update 1.1 is released to early 15$+ patrons

I'm sorry again for a delay, but as I told before. Visual novel, Technical difficulties and Summer took more time than expected. "

That was Aug. 2nd. Now is Oct. 4

And patreon goal
"100% complete
I will set up a dedicated high end rendering machine for rendering only, so I can keep working on scenes."

Summer is over, have high end machine for rendering - and every update need more time. So 1.3 will be Jan.5 ( Technical difficulties, Christmas, New Year)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Why does everybody complaining use the release date of 1.1? They completely ignore 1.1.2 that was released on 15/8 which had a whole scene rewritten to offer a second path (with I believe 3-4 new animations) and another scene slightly altered? Do they think those renders and animations appeared out of thin air?

Also, Deepsleep is working on it and is active on his discord. So while I agree it has been a while since 1.1.2, I am patient and we will get it eventually. IMO all of this still makes it a better situation than Lily where it's sometimes 2 months between any news from P&P. And it could always be worse, look up Sarah's Life . . .

tl;dr: Patience is a virtue and it will be rewarded with more Anna in the end ;)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes