markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
i hate that our are discussions are about delays but the story has lost steam and the delays truly are a meme.remember this is a pirate forum.the secomd word means we discuss the bad things and the first word means people who get the games free can share their viewpoints.
Patreons are expecting people who dont pay to not complain at all.also these people arent stupid.this shit happens with every update and the game gets delayed so many times the first release gets proven impossible either way.for example how was deep supposed to complete the work in september when he isnt done 6 days into october.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
i hate that our are discussions are about delays but the story has lost steam and the delays truly are a meme.remember this is a pirate forum.the secomd word means we discuss the bad things and the first word means people who get the games free can share their viewpoints.
Patreons are expecting people who dont pay to not complain at all.also these people arent stupid.this shit happens with every update and the game gets delayed so many times the first release gets proven impossible either way.for example how was deep supposed to complete the work in september when he isnt done 6 days into october.
i believe in free of speech, everybody has the right to say what they think but thats not the point , point is that you need something that support your opinion ( in this case , people from
both side free and patreons players are complaining about the delays between updates )
now lets be realistic and fair
1st delay , 2 days 2nd delay about a week later , results ? we saw that he was in a rush , he had to fix an animation , add a patch for some options later 3rd until now around a week and days later

and people are complaining for this ? when we are filled with milkers, cheaters devs here that release an update each 3 months or more ( example p&p) and after came with “ we have been working hard all the weekend and drinking energy drinks to release this update ( 10 mins gameplay , 45 renders 2 animations ) and then disappear for anothers 3 months, others just leave their games without a world,

at lease deepsleep doent hide behind a dumb excuse

wallpapers, weekly updates , online in his patreon site ,you send him a message and you get an answer in less than 24 hours , that mean he is working or not ?

im agree with you that the game has lost steam but thats all ,

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
game is a slow burn, people say it needs sex scenes. game has lots of sex scenes and decent story, people say it has too many sex scenes and story isn't that good. game gets released on given date, people complain it has lots of bugs. game gets pushed back a week after the given date in order to release it without bugs, people complain he doesn't deliver on time. and so on and so on and so on
in the end people will whine and complain about anything and will never be satisified

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
These kind of comments (especially from feeloaders) are always laughable.
As much as I love this creators game and as much as I hate and loathe the RPGM I used to be a supporter at one point however I do tend to swap my support now and then depending on how much they are making already, so when they go big I swap to another creator that is either new or lower as a support. Now as much as I can understand you not liking people commenting certain things because they are "freeloading" so to speak, you are forgetting one thing. This is a pirate site and not because of being a pirate site everyone here is for free games, It is sharing, most people who support certain dev's share the links to games ( have done so myself before ) where the uploaders then make the threads to update or upload games. There are over 100 of these games out there from Ren'py RPGM Unity and whatever else there is, if you have to support every single one of these dev's no matter how hard you work your 9 to 5 you wont be able to pay em all. So while someone is "freeloading" Anna they may have provided the links for Fleeting Iris or GGGB or something else. Hence sharing.

Now don't get me wrong not mad at Deeps for his delays, yes am a bit disappointed.Even though I am one of those that wait a bit longer after his release for the Ren'py Remake, as I prefer that over rpgm anyday. So ill have the patience too wait.
My point of replying at quoting you is to let you know that while there are people legit freeloading here they are far from the majority.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
DeepSleepСегодня в 01:27

Of course

Turns out I have it already

How do you like Anna in lab coat?
OMG ohh yeeeees lab coat:happyblush:heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:.what does the "turns out i already have it" line mean though?

Reactions: Mikk88 and vrokol

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Also new, smaller size will let you download the game a lot faster.

A small teaser for you guys

Ooooooohhhh shit.im actually suffering.these teasers are so good but he is being so secretive about when we wil get it

Reactions: vrokol
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes