bigjas001

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry to ask seeing my post deleted for hero stuff but is this the new anna update that just come out and if so thank you for it I say your my hero but it may get deleted

Reactions: vrokol
May 6, 2017
so did it get new progress or just new animation for the older ones? the changelog is there but feels like there wasnt much besides what is already there and was replaced. so pretty much completed yeah?

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Great update, looking forward to the Renpy update.

Hope one day Deepsleep converts or starts new game on Renpy. The whole running around finding stuff is a bit of chore.

Reactions: LaPein
Mar 20, 2018
After giving blowjob to Robert next day I’m supposed to join the meeting at office. But the game doesn’t allow me to do anything. I’m playing on Diane and Timothy route btw.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
here, in bar Scenes
I refused to lick the office bitch's pussy, and when I go there I don't have the little star in front of Sergei's office and cannot enter. I will try again chosing the other option but it's not normal that the game is locked if you make the same choice I did.

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
I refused to lick the office bitch's pussy, and when I go there I don't have the little star in front of Sergei's office and cannot enter. I will try again chosing the other option but it's not normal that the game is locked if you make the same choice I did.
i choice lick her pussy..I think maybe this is a bug:pokerFace:

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes