MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I lost at "Use metro to restaurant" I found the Metro and once I lost which restaurant need to go? get anyone help me? thank you
building on your right side, by my means the only door you'll see… from the outside it doesn't really look like a restaurant i know

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, before downloading the game i would like to ask you: does it have animated sex scenes like lily of the valley and elena's life or not? thank you !

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
About the savegames

if you continue the 3rd save is after the alfred threesome/or sex, the 5th save is before the alfred threesome/sex.

At the other hand, is there something with the controls? I play the game by mousecontrols, but sometimes i click on a option and then it selects the other option?

The one thing i dislike about this game is that you cannot go back in scenes or narratives even not go back to the start/option menu during scenes.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Guys guys, any save files from the PREVIOUS update to now?

Or at least to where the current one starts?

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Again I lost track ...after dinner ... going home ... reach home ... (is it by walking or use back metro?) but I try using metro ... nothing and I walk until reach home .... at home ... they is no more thing can do .... just walk around and I stuck again :( .... need help and thank you

matedbhm

Jan 1, 2018
I think it’s a bug that this version has. After having this problem I started the game again and refused to have sex with Ashley in the restaurant. Then when I got back home there was nothing to do. The journal says “go home” but there is no glowing mark. It’s weird tho cause earlier versions didn’t have this problem.
I refused to lick the office bitch's pussy, and when I go there I don't have the little star in front of Sergei's office and cannot enter. I will try again chosing the other option but it's not normal that the game is locked if you make the same choice I did.
I chose lick her pussy and after that scene, you change your clothes and go to the hospital

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A beautiful update… i hope to see soon cuckold/swinging scenes (with consenting boyfriend)!!! That would be amazing...

Reactions: cormac69

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I refused to lick the office bitch's pussy, and when I go there I don't have the little star in front of Sergei's office and cannot enter. I will try again chosing the other option but it's not normal that the game is locked if you make the same choice I did.
Is this on the Jeremy route?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello! In the latest update some bug!
Anna goes to work in the office in the morning, spends some time there, then “Diana” thinks. After that some kind of action is supposed. Nigdets are not highlighted. The magazine is simply written - go to work in the office. Went around the whole map three times. Characters are not active. What to do next ?????
If anyone went further discard the save after working in the office. Load save after office work PLEASE !!!!!

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
Again I lost track ...after dinner ... going home ... reach home ... (is it by walking or use back metro?) but I try using metro ... nothing and I walk until reach home .... at home ... they is no more thing can do .... just walk around and I stuck again :( .... need help and thank you
by walking... read dialogue... "let's take a walk now, these heels are not so bad at all." Did u bring Andrew with u? If not u have to go back, and bring him home, bacause u should have talk with him in bedroom, and then go to work in bar.

Reactions: sevensham
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes