DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
there are two saves, which with what characteristics?
sorry my eng
The applied saves with version 1.2 are:

Save 3: After Alfred sex from end of prior version, only having sex with Alfred (the new default/first option)
Save 5: Before visiting Alfred at the end of prior game version, so you can choose if you want the 3-some with two old dudes or just Alfred.

Reactions: lexx228

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
how to get this scene? can someone give me save before this scene? thanks View attachment 159904
You'll have to be a little more specific when asking questions, maybe include if you tried to use an old save game or started from the beginning, or used one of the two provided save games which would be from the end of the prior version.

The provided save games have long been included because old save games do not tend to work, copy/paste saves from older game version created problems for a lot of players, so asking for a save might not be the answer to your question.

As for where to go in the game, there is a Journal if you right click while on map (not in a scene) and also reading the game text would help. If the Journal doesn't have any text, it usually means you have to go home...
There is a Map included in the downloaded folder, located under the game.exe
You can also find the map on the OP when clicking the Spoiler link for it.
Hope any of this helps you out :)

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
I lost at "Use metro to restaurant" I found the Metro and once I lost which restaurant need to go? get anyone help me? thank you

Mar 20, 2018
I think it’s a bug that this version has. After having this problem I started the game again and refused to have sex with Ashley in the restaurant. Then when I got back home there was nothing to do. The journal says “go home” but there is no glowing mark. It’s weird tho cause earlier versions didn’t have this problem.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes