sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
strange, in the bedroom (next to the door) you should have trigger for conversation with Andrew. He still follow you around apartament? If not u can try to go to the bar. Or u have to start over... cus there nothing else to do, probably a bug.
Yes... Herushingu .... He just follow me around the house but No trigger for conversation anyway we go around the house...I think if I go to the bar ... Andrew still follow me

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
but i think there are supposed to be two different events there, one on the horrible Jeremy path and one on the Diane being nice path, it seems there's a bug somewhere
i think this bug is by design, because Deep didn't made alternative scenes, and w/o office scene there no Doctor scene and Sergei scene gonna seems to be ad hoc XD

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
Yes... Herushingu .... He just follow me around the house but No trigger for conversation anyway we go around the house...I think if I go to the bar ... Andrew still follow me
its bug...
patreon said:
there is a bug when refusing ashley at the restaurant and go home you can´t do anything and cant progress from there

Jerkov

Oct 31, 2017
I have the same problem... Did anyone figured a solution already? When at work (desk) she receives a phonecall... then [...hmm, Diane] & nothing else. I can't enter conference room downstairs.

PS: didn't refuse Ashley at restaurant.

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
I have the same problem... Did anyone figured a solution already? When at work (desk) she receives a phonecall... then [...hmm, Diane] & nothing else. I can't enter conference room downstairs.
another bug, this route is not develop further... u need switch to saves included in this version, or wait for fix.

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
Bro.... I start from 1st and I go tru but from Jeremy office ... option say go to Sergey warehouse ... once I reach the door lock ...? again stuck
yeah, u have to go to hospital for check-up, even if u refused licking Diane, and Jeremy didnt use anal dildo... Ofc its bug, because there nothing to check-up... but u need to go there anyway.

dauragon

Sep 19, 2017
Hi everyone, big thanks for the update.
I have a question with this version I can't extract the CG, i think it's a compressed version. Normaly, I used RPG-Maker to extract, this time it doesn't work. Someone can tell how i can do that with this new version ?

Thank you Guys

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I definitely like the game, but I don't see where the story is going unless there are multiple endings based on 2 questions. 1. Stay with Andrew or don't. 2. Which job to take; massage parlor, stripper, office job, Sergei's mistress, model, Albert's baby momma, Ashley's webcam whore, etc. Like most of these games the story gets lost as more and more and more NPCs get added.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone, big thanks for the update.
I have a question with this version I can't extract the CG, i think it's a compressed version. Normaly, I used RPG-Maker to extract, this time it doesn't work. Someone can tell how i can do that with this new version ?

Thank you Guys
The CG is not encrypted anymore. You can just copy them from the www/img/pictures directory.
They have the .png extension but they are in WEBP format. It is the reason the game went from +3GB to less than 1GB

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
then u need start over... it should go like that:
"Anna: [...Hmmm, it's Diane...]
Anna: Yes, what do you want?
Diane: I need to you to come down to the meeting room and help me with some stuff.
Anna: Why? Can't you do it yourself?
Diane: I know that you are not busy today, so come down.
Anna: [...arghhh, fucking bitch...]"

and then u should go to conference room, if u dont get full conversation then its a bug... u can try this save (nr 20)...
Thanks for this.
If anybody has an issue when copying save 30 other (it doesn't show up on the lists of saves in the game) do this. Create a save you don't mind deleting.
Copy the save file20.rpgsave over. Rename it to a save you already have e.g file9.rpgsave this won't replace it but create a copy: file9 (2).rpgsave.
Next Delete your original save and rename the copy getting rid of the (2) so it will look like this file9.rpgsave.
Then fire up the game and select your newly replaced save

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes