MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
She says she is not a whore and gets angry when her boyfriend looks at someone else....but although we meet new, potentially fuckable, people in this update, storywise it is going down a bit. Because she's doing it with everybody now. But that has been going on for the last few updates.
Still it's one of the better games, but i hope they get the story back on track, and skipp those things as sucking a boys dick because he's upset or let a doctor rape her because he has to lube some medical shit in her ass..... I mean a grown up woman should know what happens there...

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
She says she is not a whore and gets angry when her boyfriend looks at someone else....but although we meet new, potentially fuckable, people in this update, storywise it is going down a bit. Because she's doing it with everybody now. But that has been going on for the last few updates.
Still it's one of the better games, but i hope they get the story back on track, and skipp those things as sucking a boys dick because he's upset or let a doctor rape her because he has to lube some medical shit in her ass..... I mean a grown up woman should know what happens there...
You mean "oh no I have dirt on my arm, must take a shower in your house." OMEGALUL

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Well, if she is doing it, it's only up to you :)

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
I have to say that 1.2 is a great update...The scene in the restaurant toilet with Ashley is really DAMN HOT:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
Doing the blowjob to robert...next day going in the office, changing clothes and called by Diano to come. After that there is nothing to do - no stars either by Diane or by the conference room. Seems that I get locked here...
-> Solution found in Post #4661

Thanks...GGK

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I know it's been a LONG time since the beginning of the game, but if you're about the story, you should remember she was in a car accident that messed up her head. She then would get horny for no reason. Remember she would wake up in the middle of the night so horny that her hand was not enough? So she went out and bought a dildo to help scratch that itch. She still has that condition, and she gets extremely horny very easily. This is more than likely why she will fuck anything with a dick that's walking... well, I wouldn't put it passed her... anything with a dick period.

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
Damn...Game endet after getting Jeremey kidnappedand an put him with Sergey in the car...to soon...

Great Game, great story!

GGK

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes