dauragon

Sep 19, 2017
The CG is not encrypted anymore. You can just copy them from the www/img/pictures directory.
They have the .png extension but they are in WEBP format. It is the reason the game went from +3GB to less than 1GB
So I find a way, XNconvert, i convert every files to see every images if i miss something. Thank you for your help.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
So I find a way, XNconvert, i convert every files to see every images if i miss something. Thank you for your help.
Or you could just download a WEBP codec for your Operating System or your Image Viewer application, which should allow you to view those files without the need to convert them (as long as your Image Viewer pas no attention to the file extension)

article

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Oh man another great update from @DeepSleep. Lovely render and really loved the new hair style. The Subway scene was really hot. Poor Boyfriend. Anna has been having sex with a lot of guys and now even becoming a CUM WHORE. Love it. DeepSleep has created a a thing of beauty. Anna is by far the best Female Protagonist i have come across. I wish she was real. :)

Anyways wish @DeepSleep all the success for the next update.

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
is there a decent amount of lesbian content in this? Or is it mainly straight content all the way through?

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
if you use the save that comes with the update and dont refuse ashley you will be able to go thru the hole update, (my case)

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
this update just skyrocketed the game from 10/10 to 100/10.

Amazing update, the giving up of encryption is a big plus.
Providing the saves from where it remained its a plus as well.
CG's and animations are high quality.
You can see the hard work on every CG.
No scenes are lost due to 'branching'.

New favourite game right here.

Reactions: vrokol

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Hi all! Great update and many thx to the dev that he gave up encryption and made the game lighter!!
One quick question, is the only difference of the saves before and after threesome?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
this update just skyrocketed the game from 10/10 to 100/10.

Amazing update, the giving up of encryption is a big plus.
Providing the saves from where it remained its a plus as well.
CG's and animations are high quality.
You can see the hard work on every CG.
No scenes are lost due to 'branching'.

New favourite game right here.
The game never had "encryption" to begin with. It was RPG Maker MV stock compile system which by now everyone knows how to remove.

Their biggest update so far also came with a massive delay so their speed did not improve.

The CG's always were their strongest point. Not the issue with the game. Short patches with pointless or non-existent story and poor writing were. Those were not addressed. There is no story in the game in its current state, unless a bimbo getting fucked by everyone who hits on her on a daily basis qualifies as "plot".

Branching doesn't change the game. It's more of a "do you want to end up sucking it by your own recreation or you want me to threaten you and fuck you in the ass?". This was already present in their previous patch with the rich kid in the pool. You could leave or you have sex with him, it was pretty much the same with the small difference that you could be a slut or a turbo slut.

While the game started off as a potential 10, it slowly but surely plummeted to its current state of being a 6.5 ~ 7 at most. And 6 out of those 7 points being the quality of the renders. Nothing else in the game is deserving of praise.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes