class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Is there anybody who has the fix for the latest version of the game? According to the Patreon page it was released a couple of days ago.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
I the latest version at the office I get a phone call from Diane. When I then shall enter the meeting room downstairs I can't. Is there a solution or do I need the fix?

kecodon10

Oct 18, 2017
I did not like the scene with Jeremy, so I refused at the beginning of the story, but this version 1.2 forced me to accept the scene with Jeremy to continue the story, the author wrote the story can make the character It's up to the player, but this update is not as good as the original storyline,
I like the scenes of Anna - volunteering is better, the scene with Jeremy the whole scene - see a woman - like an animal - torture is very disagree, the sex must voluntarily, but see women - like animals to abuse, I do not like, civilized society, not the society of kings ...

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
I the latest version at the office I get a phone call from Diane. When I then shall enter the meeting room downstairs I can't. Is there a solution or do I need the fix?
please read Post #4661, download the attached file and load game #20

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I refused The pussylicking scene and fled Jeremy but when i get to the warehouse looking Sergei its locked? where to find him please?

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
I refused The pussylicking scene and fled Jeremy but when i get to the warehouse looking Sergei its locked? where to find him please?
u have to go to hospital for check-up, even if u refused licking Diane, and Jeremy didnt use anal dildo... Its bug, because there nothing to check-up... but u need to go there anyway.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

spoobg

Jun 3, 2018
Hey people :)

anyone got a save which can trigger double BJ in the club instead of having sex with Patrick?

"– slight change to the striptease scene (you can choose to keep your underwear on) which is now also the trigger with the Patrick sex scene after (you need to sell them). The old trigger was the double BJ so you had to have chosen Jim to get the papers."

I am talking about this latest change. Thanks in advance if someone can help :)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes