Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How about a game concerning Anna's sister and her fiancee, about their cuckold/swinging adventures?

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
On day 11 after working at bar the journal says go to Andrews but i do not remember where that is. Any help maybe im missing something?
andrews or ashleys? There is a map in the main folder of the game. I cannot recall the name Andrew. If its the guy from your work, who's often with his dad in the bar, you have to go to the park district, top left of the map and then the red house with the pale red roof, it's the house below the busstop.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
is there a fix for the bug after the restaurant scene if i chose to have Anna avoiding Ashley? the v0.12 bugfix doesn't solve the problem.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Anna Exciting Affection v1.2fix
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

EvicReaper

Jun 20, 2018
andrews or ashleys? There is a map in the main folder of the game. I cannot recall the name Andrew. If its the guy from your work, who's often with his dad in the bar, you have to go to the park district, top left of the map and then the red house with the pale red roof, it's the house below the busstop.
Andrew is the boyfriend I do not see his house on the map...

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes