EbinGER

Jan 15, 2018
Hi. After the Restaurant with Andrew and Ashley with Annas new Look. I must only go Home. But there is nothing what happens. What is the Problem?

8Atila8

Oct 1, 2018
Amazing game!!But i need an help guys. I'm playing following the main route(journal) and what Anna says, but i'm afraid that i'm skipping something. For example at LAN party with Timothy and his friend Anna says that she has already meet him(when??). And when coming back from car trip with Sergey, i went buying food to the store and then to the old man apartment, where Anna says that she broke his arm!!But i did not see those scenes. Thanks in advance to whoever reply.
LAN party friend is actually Robert, whom you are supposed to meet for the first time by his daddy garage in industrial zone, while attempting to retrieve Carl's documents from the car wreck, or rather blue building. Broken arm: at earlier point Anna states craving for something sweet, and one is expected to take her to the neighborhood shop, where the old man (Alfred) is sneaking around her derriere with lecherous intent, which leads to accidental collision between Anna and said decrepit, resulting in arm fracture. He latter uses this to manipulate her further.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
i think the game bugged after Anna has fun whit the 2 old guys she ask for something to drink and nothing happens after that.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes