osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone has the latest cg rip. I am not able to get from the game as there is no key present to decript.
You need an image viewer capable of using the WEBP codec. The images are not encrypted.
Chrome or FF can open these images without issue and the latest version of ACDSee also supports it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The spoiler tag is easy to access.

1) Hit the "+" button on the top of the text box. You will be shown several choices.
2) Select "Spoiler". You will be given a chance to "title" the spoiler, but you can leave it blank and it will say "Spoiler"
3) Type IN BETWEEN the bracketed boxes - SPOILER type inside here /SPOILER"
(I removed the brackets so you could see the words)

That's it! Easy peasy!

Reactions: vrokol

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, please help me. I'm at day 22 at the office. Anna says "hmm Diane" and then I can't go further. I know it's a bug, but how can I fix it. Anyone has a save file working right from that point? I ve made more or less all of the "sluttiest" decisions, I have just refused Jeremy at his house. Thanks in advance!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys, please help me. I'm at day 22 at the office. Anna says "hmm Diane" and then I can't go further. I know it's a bug, but how can I fix it. Anyone has a save file working right from that point? I ve made more or less all of the "sluttiest" decisions, I have just refused Jeremy at his house. Thanks in advance!
You should download 1.2fix version, not the one at page 1 (op), Mods didn't update the page. There is one more bug fix which is 1.2.2. We are waiting for it right now. Hopefully some1 will share eventually but if you can't wait till that, you should check out a few pages back to find 1,2fix version.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
You should download 1.2fix version, not the one at page 1 (op), Mods didn't update the page. There is one more bug fix which is 1.2.2. We are waiting for it right now. Hopefully some1 will share eventually but if you can't wait till that, you should check out a few pages back to find 1,2fix version.
OK thank you!!

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
i'm sorry to bother again.. I've just downloaded 1.2 bug fix and i tried to copy my save game in the folder of the new version. But it does not work, the game does not reckon my file. Am i doing something wrong?is there a way to do it?thank u again to everybody

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
i'm sorry to bother again.. I've just downloaded 1.2 bug fix and i tried to copy my save game in the folder of the new version. But it does not work, the game does not reckon my file. Am i doing something wrong?is there a way to do it?thank u again to everybody
Try copying the entire save game folder instead. The folder contains a file that tells the game where the save games are.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Start a new game, make a save as same as your old save. For example, if your previous save was on slot 1 then make save on slot 1. Then quit the game and copy your old save and paste it to new ones, say yes when asked to overwrite.

Hi! Can someone help me because I want scene with Carl but I do not know how
There is only one scene with Carl, you will get it as soon as you deliver the documents to him. Just choose naughty options. His scene is not hard to get it.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
Update 1.2.2

Fixed scenes:

1. Dinner scene where collar appeared for no reason.
2. Bar scene for those who haven't done anything with Robert (Remember that it started long ago)
3. Fixed some mistakes in last Sergei's scene.
4. New animation for a masturbation scene
5. Added choice for subway scene
6. Fixed a lot of text mistakes, thank's to multiple Patrons.
7. Updated Scene gallery with latest scenes. (It's in Anna's new apartment. Press on laptop in guest room :) )

PC Compressed -
PC and Mac Large -

fdenny

Sep 26, 2018
Update 1.2.2

Fixed scenes:

1. Dinner scene where collar appeared for no reason.
2. Bar scene for those who haven't done anything with Robert (Remember that it started long ago)
3. Fixed some mistakes in last Sergei's scene.
4. New animation for a masturbation scene
5. Added choice for subway scene
6. Fixed a lot of text mistakes, thank's to multiple Patrons.
7. Updated Scene gallery with latest scenes. (It's in Anna's new apartment. Press on laptop in guest room :) )

PC Compressed -
PC and Mac Large -
Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes